Cimex replacing 360 I ?

Cameron1

Decided to replace the 360( since we no longer have one) with a cimex on this dealership coming up this weekend. Should we use brushes or pads to encap with?

F

FB7777

Why did you get rid of the 360 Steve?

You run 3 or 4 vans don't you? You only had 1 rotary tool?

If you want to try out a cimex , fine but I would use rotary extraction in the heavy area this time around until you feel confident that scrub and run is the best way to go

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
Pads hands down. Brushes are a huge pain in the ass and do not work as well as pads.

Cameron1

Fred the 360 was stolen on a scam. On dec. 30th. ( see post "got scammed") Repeat job called wanting that 360 cleaning. I'm in a pinch and was hoping the cimex would get me thru the job.

Commercial job at a dealership with a history of wicking and bled backs and prolonged drying(other cleaners) Used the 360 backin the fall and they were estatic

We are 90 % high end residential and have not used the cimex before.

And yes, just had one 360.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Get a Qt sprayer to fill with a spotter mix for tough spots and misting traffic lanes... Let me know if ya need anything.

What if the carpet never gets vacuumed except maybe with a sweeper?

I would think the soil would need to be flushed out. Then followed up with encap spray and pad dry.

Cameron1

Yep Mikey, that's the nice thing about high end residential. We just never run into dirty carpets. The rat nasties just show up ever once in a while.

Mikey P

Administrator
Cameron1 said:
Yep Mikey, that's the nice thing about high end residential. We just never run into dirty carpets. The rat nasties just show up ever once in a while.

So in Atlanta GA USA you are able to keep 4 trucks busy without cleaning white, brown or black trash homes and no pet owners..

Joe Polish should be very proud.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mikey P said:
Cameron1 said:

So in Atlanta GA USA you are able to keep 4 trucks busy without cleaning white, brown or black trash homes and no pet owners..

Joe Polish should be very proud.

Maybe, But you can't always believe everything. The first thing his website says is. "There is only one Sunrise carpet care."

Then explain this- http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... 00&bih=637

After seeing all your fake locations and then clicking on your website and watching that guy pop out and proclaiming that there is only one Sunrise Carpet Care. I about blew my morning coffee out of my nose.

I do admit I made him pop out a couple of times in a row.

But, That's funny as hell!!

Cameron1

Royal Man said:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... 00&bih=637[/url]

After seeing all your fake locations and then clicking on your website and watching that guy pop out and proclaiming that there is only one Sunrise Carpet Care. I about blew my morning coffee out of my nose.

I do admit I made him pop out a couple of times in a row.

But, That's funny as hell!![/quote:2dxbtg9a]

Yes it is and that's why I'm laughing all the way to the bank, dave

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Yep, It's some funny schit.

Do you really need 2 fake Google locations per truck?

You must have 1/2 your relatives signed up as Google locations for your company.

Actually, I'm surprised your local competitors haven't turned you in yet to Google.

Just a few clicks and ALL your Google lising could be history.

This had been a very long running scheme now.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Please, can Marty or Jimmy explain this for me, it's on the sunshine website..........

carpet cleaning in cumming ga

Does this have anything to do with Lady Gaga ??

I'm more confused every time I go on these strange sites. thathurts hey Marty, blow me

randy

Name
Randy
Royal Man said:
Yep, It's some funny schit.

Do you really need 2 fake Google locations per truck?

You must have 1/2 your relatives signed up as Google locations for your company.

Actually, I'm surprised your local competitors haven't turned you in yet to Google.

Just a few clicks and ALL your Google lising could be history.

This had been a very long running scheme now.

So a carpet cleaner has multiple phone numbers because he covers a wide geographic area of one of the most congested cities in America. So what, that's just smart marketing. Nothing fake about it, Steve's picture is right there on page one so it's not like he is doing anything deceitful. You have to understand Atlanta is like four cities within one. For example you don't go to dinner down town if you live in Woodstock (unless you have a helicopter). The perimeter (highway around the city) is one big parking lot during am/pm rush hours. Atlanta isn't some mid-sized city that you can drive though in 15 minutes so customers are looking for local. If you are ever flying out of Atlanta allow 2 1/2 hours "airport time" each way or forget making your flight.

With respect to the Cimex it's a gold mine if used correctly. A couple of Cimex machines, two low skilled techs and a mini-van can produce $400,000 or more with the right commercial contracts and an organization that can sell.

Cameron1

Randy,
There are some amount us who who have such a limited mindset that they will never understand the possibilities of marketing. I am amazed that anyone would be so little in their own world as to actually tell another what's right or wrong in business. Who's a hack and who isn't . As if their opinion meant anything to anyone other than themselves.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mikey P said:
4 trucks but only one of them can deliver superior results.

sounds so...

hackish?

That's what I was thinking. He's almost there. It's like having it all together and the beautiful woman is left unsatisfied. But you got YOUR rocks off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom