cimex

G

i would have never believed it but man the cimex is easy to use and what a job it does.did my third job with it since thursday today did a curves for woman today ive been doing with the truck for 5 years,did it today with all those spots on it havent done it in 2 years it came out beautiful i even felt guilty again didnt even break a sweat.

G

do it i was really skeptical about it the guys at new england steam way kept telling me and i always said yea right .you know those big commerical jobs where all you see is carpet and just back and forth with the wand and breaking your back and sweating well your relief is here the cimex. do it you will never regret it.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
campusman57 said:
do it i was really skeptical about it the guys at new england steam way kept telling me and i always said yea right .you know those big commerical jobs where all you see is carpet and just back and forth with the wand and breaking your back and sweating well your relief is here the cimex. do it you will never regret it.
[tab:8b1k09w3][/tab:8b1k09w3] i have an account with 49 k sqf and I CIMEX IT ITS AWESOME. I do rotate hwe in the heavier areas to keep all the gunk flushed out

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
campusman57 said:
i would have never believed it but man the cimex is easy to use and what a job it does.did my third job with it since thursday today did a curves for woman today ive been doing with the truck for 5 years,did it today with all those spots on it havent done it in 2 years it came out beautiful i even felt guilty again didnt even break a sweat.

Just a heads up check out other threads and think twice about how you clean this area. A follow up with encap may be good but point out to your customers the limitations of such process. And keep yourself free of the liablity if health problems arise because the cleaning method didn't sanitize or remove health contamination.

But in a lot of situations, the cimex with the right products are unbeatable.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
sweendogg said:
campusman57 said:

Just a heads up check out other threads and think twice about how you clean this area. A follow up with encap may be good but point out to your customers the limitations of such process. And keep yourself free of the liablity if health problems arise because the cleaning method didn't sanitize or remove health contamination.

But in a lot of situations, the cimex with the right products are unbeatable.

Did you read? hasnt been done in 2 years....health issues would be my last worry...

G

floor guy she hadnt told me about anyone dropping dead or getting sick because of the carpet being cleaned??????? you guys get to critical just get out there and clean some carpet never mine this and that and this and that and this and that WOW!! !!!!!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
campusman57 said:
floor guy she hadnt told me about anyone dropping dead or getting sick because of the carpet being cleaned??????? you guys get to critical just get out there and clean some carpet never mine this and that and this and that and this and that WOW!! !!!!!

Thats what i was saying....

if they waited 2 yrs, then they probably arent that worried...they just want to "see" clean

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I wonder what happens to juice drinks and coffee with cream and sugar and who knows what else, when it sits in a carpet for months and years. Has anyone (not cc) ever tested the stuff in carpet?
PS. grease eraser rocks.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I Cimex'd a condo hallway as a demo for a prop mgr. He liked it enough. BUT the foyer that I HWE'd looked way better. When guys HWE they move that wand way too quickly, always trying to get the hourly rate up rather than "cleaning". 5-600psi with a greenhorn and 15 flow and a nice easy pass really flushes the crap out, esp if its been prepped properly to begin with.

Cimex as a good maintenance upkeep, then get in there in HWE it.

Mikey P

Administrator
The Cimex is great at hiding dirt.

No doubt about it.

Do yourself and your clients a favor and run a cotton/OP pad under your 175 over the heavy TAs.

You'll be amazed at the final difference.

and if you really want to win over a leary commercial job that has been haCked to death, perform a well formulated HWEing on it first and come back the next day and Cimex the inevitable wicking.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Mikey P said:
The Cimex is great at hiding dirt.

No doubt about it.

Do yourself and your clients a favor and run a cotton/OP pad under your 175 over the heavy TAs.

You'll be amazed at the final difference.

and if you really want to win over a leary commercial job that has been haCked to death, perform a well formulated HWEing on it first and come back the next day and Cimex the inevitable wicking.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
NOT ALL commercial jobs are goingto wick back. But I had a commercial carpet that was SO soiled I could vacuum for an hour over 100sf and still not get enough to prevent wicking. Cimex would have worked well on that one.

Cleaned the office next door to that one and it cleaned fantastic, no wicking at all.

It has its place, but its not cleaning, not by the defn of the word. Its appearance maintenance. If anything, the post vacuuming IS the cleaning, so IF you wanted to do the job right, you would cimex it, then come back and vacuum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom