Clark Howard sez to use sites like Kudzu or Yelp

FredC

Village Idiot
lol...especially kudzu....I leave fake reviews there all the time........ :lol: (well...most aren't completely fake)

nsidla

It does say to make sure they have 25 reviews though, which definitely boosts the odds of there actually being credible reviews for the business. I still would give Angie's list the most credibility.

FredC

Village Idiot
Connor said:
Straight from the horses....mouth. :mrgreen:

sometimes you have to play by the rules set in place by others................if you sit around waiting on the internet police to make everything right with the universe you will be waiting a long ass time......

Connor

Name
Connor
I always laugh when I read spam reviews because they sound like they're informercials.

"I called SuperY and they came out and fixed our Slawtrough and the price was super nice, I use SuperY for all my Slawtrough needs".

I like to read InsiderPages reveiws, funny how one lady in Metarie LA made 200 review from LA California to Charlotte NC in one afternoon. Three of them were plumbers in my area and about fifty of them were salons.

FredC

Village Idiot
That sounds like Yoakums reviews....

I guess I should note here that I don't leave reviews for my site/seo clients.........

it is for other reasons/projects........

FredC

Village Idiot
lol.....I can think of only 2 reviews I have left for people I work for..........

I don't want others thinking I'm going to do it for them.............

now my own projects...completely different

FredC said:
lol.....I can think of only 2 reviews I have left for people I work for..........

I don't want others thinking I'm going to do it for them.............

now my own projects...completely different
9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IST6qRfVqwY9]

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I think I lost six reviews a few weeks ago. The ones on there look rock solid. On Google I have 28. But, on my site I have around 60 that have been appeared on Google and other sites.

FredC

Village Idiot
ok....so the obvious fakes I mentioned in the other thread did get removed...

what are you doing now that the fivver reviews aren't making the cut?

Do you at least buy a cup of coffee....or do you just sit in the Mcdonalds parking lot? shiteatinggrin

FredC

Village Idiot
semantics

Paying someone else to leave reviews (or doing it yourself) that were not online, that got removed or that appeared elsewhere on the web but you thought should appear on Google instead IS leaving fake reviews imo

Connor

Name
Connor
I never believe any contractor who has a lot of reviews when his fellow contractors have none or very few.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom