Clarke machine parts

dgargan

I have a Clarke BOS-18 square scrub machine. I need a replacement part but when I call Clarke directly they say they can't sell to me directly. They gave me the number of the nearest distributer to me so I call them. I have made 3 requests in 2 weeks but they say they are waiting for Clarke to get back to them with costs and availabilty. Doesn't sound like an easy company to do business with. Is there anyone here who can put me in touch with someone that can order a part for me?

Thanks

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Call Crandall Worthington in Ferndale,MI (248 3988118). They have been a Clarke distributor forever. I bought my Clarke 175 from them back in 1975 and they're still going strong with lots of old parts.

Bob Foster

I think he's might talking about a different Clarke.

If its a Clarke (Orbitec) Clark Lancaster will sell parts direct. The 175 Clarke is a different company.

Bob Foster

scottw said:
The BOS-18 is from Clarke not Orbitech. The info Art posted should be the contact you need.

Its interesting how similar those machines look to each other.

dgargan

I tried the place Art mentioned but was told it's not a part they stock and most likely not costs effective to order. All I need is the grip face plate that holds the pad in place. Should be a standard part but no one is willing to help me. Very frustrating

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom