Classes @ M9F

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm courting Stockwell, Forsythe, Adam Hale and Fred Cordell into leading some discussions at the upcoming Vegas event.

Interlink will lead a class or three as well.

I'd like Lee to speak on the moral obligations of being a professional cleaner..

Fred would speak on the ever changing science behind SEO and why you would be out of your mind to try and do it your self. As well as what to look for in a company who claims they can perform for you and if you think Polish Braun or Tre know anything you're an idiot..

Im not sure what Adam had in mind but if it just a opportunity to show off his six pack, he's out.

Forsythe said something about a Donkey and 2.5 hose before our call dropped.

What else can I bring YOU?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i kin speak of little ol' black ladies...
and how they could be yor salvation.............

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I'm courting Stockwell, Forsythe, Adam Hale and Fred Cordell into leading some discussions at the upcoming Vegas event.

Interlink will lead a class or three as well.

I'd like Lee to speak on the moral obligations of being a professional cleaner..

Fred would speak on the ever changing science behind SEO and why you would be out of your mind to try and do it your self. As well as what to look for in a company who claims they can perform for you and if you think Polish Braun or Tre know anything you're an idiot..

Im not sure what Adam had in mind but if it just a opportunity to show off his six pack, he's out.

Forsythe said something about a Donkey and 2.5 hose before our call dropped.

What else can I bring YOU?

Anything on direct mail would be a great idea, lot of cleaners trying the EDDM program and most failing.

Similar subject to seo, can be very hit and miss.

Athos

Name
Neil Ward
A class on commercial carpet cleaning? I tried to take an IICRC CCMTclass locally and it was cancelled due to lack of participants. I'm thinking my $ will b better spent at mikeyfest

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom