Clean Restore Connect has been hacked

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
What a mess that whole site has become...

Learned a lot from that site, seems like a million years ago.

harryhides

Name
Tony
It was absolutely incredible how rapidly the ICS Forum rose up and Cleanfax purty near died simultaneously.
It all happened almost exactly 13 yrs ago to now in Dec 1999, my how time flies - it was a great run while it lasted. ICS was "state of the art" back then, pre-smart phones and so many other inovations.

Here is the very first Post on ICS -

Welcome!
Posted By Evan Kessler on 12/5/1999 at 7:20 PM

It is my sincere privilege to welcome all of you to the latest addition to ICS Online... the updated ICS Bulletin Board.
This an extension of ICS Magazine... the leading publication serving the professional carpet cleaning, restoration and floor care industry.

This forum is here to build an online community and offer an open exchange of ideas.
It is an opportunity to help increase professionalism and education for the entire industry.

The ICS Online Bulletin Board was built after months of listening to the concerns and desires of many
professionals in this field. We have responded with the latest in web technology and design. However it is not static.
Your constant input to how we may improve is not only wanted, it is appreciated.

This place opened it's doors Oct 6th 2006..................

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
someone needs to cut and paste the ass ripping Joe Bristor gave Rob Allen on *** the other day..

that was thoroughly enjoyable..

board ownership aint for the weak or timid..

or boring...

or dishonest...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
"dirty deeds done cheap"
verbal abuse taught
IRS loopholes
Stud service
bail bonds
and hoodlems hired!

fck wit me and you WILL have bunny ears!

Last edited:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
someone needs to cut and paste the ass ripping Joe Bristor gave Rob Allen on *** the other day..

that was thoroughly enjoyable..

board ownership aint for the weak or timid..

or boring...

or dishonest...

The content was pretty accurate but the guy {screen name} he used is a past scumbag, so the delivery was bad.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
RCC i believe, he made some lewd/inappropriate comments about someones wife/4 year old.

Crossing the line IMO.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I know if said person shows up at my doorstep I will gut him like a pig.

He's scumbag CS.

And he knows I'll send him a bus ticket here.

randy

Name
Randy
Nah it wasn't hacked. It's just EVAN doing the fake I've been hacked so much so we are shutting it down. Easy way to bow out when no one comes to your sand box, except an occasional cat to take a dump.

Now if cleanfax will just admit no one reads it and agree to merging with ICS magazine that would be a start. Then turn the newly combined trade mag back over to John Downey (cleanfax founder) so he can make it like it used to be, worth reading.

Give him the back cover for a huge Steamin Demon ad (that maker of the worst truckmounts in Texas was there long enough already) and he might just fix cleanfax.

You know that makes me wonder, why are so many shit truckmount makers in Texas. Think about, there are a bunch of them. Seems like they could put out atleast one decent unit being a REPUBLICAN state. Then again, there was George Bush.

Mikey P

Administrator
You trying to get me sued Randy?

I could write a book on what it takes to run a lively and successful internet forum.

Apparently it's a very hard thing to pull off..

Obviously it's no problem building a virtual hang out for like minded cleaners to idol worship or suck thumbs, but to create and maintain a site where folks with huge differences in opinion how to run a business, what god to worship, what brand of extractor or chemical to use, what actual method to use to clean floors, what brand of hose cuff you can talk about, and what president we voted for is seemingly an impossible thing to pull off...

With out being a hypocritical Nazi..

Last edited:

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I learned a ton of information on ics bulletin board. That one tip saved my butt on this house being sold with a bunch of coffee spills all over the place. Sure stain magic works but I am hours from a distributor. So I went to sallys held my breath and wow, it worked. Then they changed to that stupid format and I never went back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom