Clean Trust is no more!

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
They be switchin back. Hope no one printed any material with the new logo, that would suck!

Name
Lee Stockwell
They misunderstood the problem.

"We" didn't hate the name. We were disgusted with the "closed and arrogant" perception the former gang projected.

A new name will have to be earned, not imposed.

Mr Cooper is already on Facebook crowing about the money wasted. Shame on him.

To the group now cleaning house: KEEP IT UP!.....just wait for a better time to rebrand the improved product.

Connor

Name
Connor
Sheesh, that's awkward, that kinda epic flip flop qualifies them for politics.

Jimbo

Hopefully they will offer to reimburse cleaners who had new printed material made.

dgargan

Really ? That's like getting a visictomy because your wife made you do it now she wants you to reverse it. Painfully both times and makes you hate her more.

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
I'm so glad. I do not advertise. Nor anticipate from an organization. I was involved in organizations. Not no more. They are political . Lol. One hand does wash the other.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Damn..I just switched my certificates from IICRC to CT just this week. :x Now I'm going to have to get a chair to stand on from the conference table, AGAIN. Take down my certificates, switch them out, RE-HANG THEM, then put the chair back under the table. I might possibly break a nail bending them little metal dillies that hold the crap in the picture frame. :shock:

I quit sticking that crap on my vans a long time ago. Nobody except other cleaners and your distributor know what the hell they mean anyway.

IT will be ok guy's! ED YORKK ask me to take care of it !

judsongoldseal.jpg

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Jaaazus I didn't give a sh.. about them when they were the IICRC. Learn and master your craft with the help of folks who "know" what they're doing. It takes some work to find them but well worth the effort. Paying customers will see the difference between real performance and a patch on your shirt. Let this CleanTrust/IICRC simple fade away. Stop paying them money or paying them attention. Let it go.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've never had a customer give 1 or 2 shits about the IICRC and whatever the hell it means.

Unless a previous cleaner brain washed them.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: Clean Trust is no more!

Brian R said:
I've never had a customer give 1 or 2 shits about the IICRC and whatever the hell it means.

Unless a previous cleaner brain washed them.
Lol- me either

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I did get certified...But I was a noob to the TM world and I thought it would help....AND I saw an ad at Central CA Cleaning Supply.

The class DID help... I learned a bunch.

But that's where it needs to stop.

I don't need to repay every year for the SFS program...... ANd I got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more out of that.

And so would anyone else.

Connor

Name
Connor
Don't insurance adjusters recognize the S500 standards for restoration? Doesn't that help in explaining your methods and equipment rental?

I think the idea of the IIcrc is a noble one and I don't think the fees are that big of a deal, it's not like it was mandatory. IMO iicrc branding just gave some backbone credibility to a customer if they wanted to know what the cleaners standards are, well, hypothetically anyway.

I went to several classes with Jeff Bishop, including a week at his school in Dothan for fire/smoke and water damage. At the CCT class in Dalton, Jeff spent over an hour with me, demoing several pieces of rotary equipment until I got the technique. We cleaned an entire lobby area because he didn't want to leave just spots of it cleaned. Is there something regarding the iicrc that I am misunderstanding? Jeff Bishop is A-OK in my book.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom