Notice CleanCo/Esteam/Fibreclean acquired by Aramsco

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I like buying carpet cleaning trucks direct from the manufacturer, Aerotech and Butler. Every time I have bought thru a distributor, it has been a disaster. Poor communication and poorer service.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like buying carpet cleaning trucks direct from the manufacturer, Aerotech and Butler. Every time I have bought thru a distributor, it has been a disaster. Poor communication and poorer service.
I've had just the opposite experience.

I really prefer a dealer network. I'm spoiled, it's easy to run a truck over to get repaired or run by to pickup a case of juice.

Name
Jeff T
I just became good friends with one of the best TM mechanics in western Canada. If I’ve got a problem, I just push #3 on my speed dial. My rig runs better than when I bought it. I just take care of any cleaning needs he and his wife have..... and it helps that he’s been doing Reno’s on his house, something I’m able to do for him aswell....

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I have always fixed all my own equipment, parts can be overnighted and are only a phone call away.

Name
Jeff T
Why do I get the feeling that, if one got their mechanic on their speed dial at #3.............something is wrong :winky:
Besides, I came up with an idea..... and he’s very mechanically minded. We are currently working on a project together. He’s got keys to my shop......

Reactions: ruff

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I always figure my time can be better spent elsewhere, than behind a wrench. Although it may just be that I get frustrated easily with repairs. I don't have the great tools my distributor has. The access to all the parts within arms reach.

Truthfully don't have the patience he possesses for the work. We also send our vans next door to the mechanic. They do all our repairs on vehicles.

We clean, they fix stuff. It works out well that way. :smile:

Name
Jeff T
I always figure my time can be better spent elsewhere, than behind a wrench. Although it may just be that I get frustrated easily with repairs. I don't have the great tools my distributor has. The access to all the parts within arms reach.

Truthfully don't have the patience he possesses for the work. We also send our vans next door to the mechanic. They do all our repairs on vehicles.

We clean, they fix stuff. It works out well that way. :smile:
Couldn’t have said it better myself.... beside’s, any ‘maintenance I’ve had to do at hourly intervals, HASNT COSTED ME A DIME..... my TM has been cost free since I bought it....

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Jeff T
Considering the nearest TM mechanic is a 3 and 1/2 hr boat ride followed by a 9hr one way road trip my time and $$$ are better spent fixing my own... I've got both left and righthanded screwdrivers! Never seen any mechanic so well set up :biggrin:
Holy fook.... where are you located? The dark side of the moon?

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Every time I see this I can’t help but think the dudes not got enough work
I am 4 hrs away from any decent truck mount mechanic, time driving is wasted time. Frank Kuse was the last good truck mount distributor in this area, it has been 30 years since he was in business.
I ran Butlers for 25 plus years, if you can't fix your own Butler or any pto you need to find another line of work.

Reactions: Matt Middleton

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Bam! Your belts break - can't work....

Time spent to change blower belts(me) maybe 2-3 hours and I get to work tomorrow or that afternoon.

Time spent going to JD(disty).

Need to call and make appointment(no walk in's:hopeless:Idiots!). Next day, no way I get in first thing.

Hopefully that afternoon I get in, drive 45 minutes to an area with way too much traffic.

And wait... How long? Who knows - they never start at appointment time! Half a day and an hour and a half of driving at least. That's the best case scenario.

What if I can't get in for a day or two? Bad phone calls to make for just being a prima donna and not fixing EASY shat...

You have to know how to do some things.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
D1E1252F-C617-4AEC-8921-B3DA77438E07.jpeg
D1E1252F-C617-4AEC-8921-B3DA77438E07.jpeg
E36D9E75-3368-42EF-A541-DA88A41CA63D.jpeg
B0EA8D28-ACDF-4F2D-B4C4-C092844FEA61.jpeg
69321229-EF40-4AC3-8A36-A1BCB94430B8.jpeg
7 hour round trip to JonDon in Langhorn, plus fuel, lose a days work $1200.00 plus pay them their labor rate or take 45 minuets and do it myself. Dah!!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
View attachment 78294 View attachment 78294 View attachment 78295 View attachment 78296 View attachment 78297 7 hour round trip to JonDon in Langhorn, plus fuel, lose a days work $1200.00 plus pay them their labor rate or take 45 minuets and do it myself. Dah!!!
I agree. 7 hours would have me.....paying someone local to fix my stuff. :winky:

Seriously I would do as you. I'd grit my teeth doing it but you really don't have any other option. Have you every considered moving out of Egypt? :biggrin:

Reactions: ronbeatty
Name
Matt Middleton
30 plus years with Butler. Up in the Arkansas Ozarks we would have to drive 3 1/2 hours to get to any truckmount mechanic.

We can fix just about anything that goes wrong with the Butlers in our shop. Butler is ALWAYS on the phone (during business hours) to answer and diagnose any problem.

It has worked for us.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I agree. 7 hours would have me.....paying someone local to fix my stuff. :winky:

Seriously I would do as you. I'd grit my teeth doing it but you really don't have any other option. Have you every considered moving out of Egypt? :biggrin:
You know the in central PA we love our GOD, GUNS and TRUMP, just to DEPLORABLE to live anywhere else:):):)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom