Cleaners needed to offer odor elimination service!

jjgilels2

Odor Liquidator CEO is looking for cleaners who are willing to offer our odor elimination service to hotels.

OLOEService.jpg

NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED!

Here's how it works:

Select a small-to-medium-sized hotel (about 100 rooms). Offer to have one of your men show up every day, just after housekeeping has finished cleaning last night's occupied rooms. Your employee will receive the list from housekeeping. He will enter each room and spray Odor Liquidator as follows:

1. One square yard on the carpet outside the room, in front of the entrance door.
2. One square yard inside the room behind the entrance door.
3. One square yard in front of the bathroom entrance.
4. A one-yard-wide path from the bathroom around all beds in the room (the main traffic path).

The more often this is done, the lower the concentration of the Odor Liquidator mixture required.

For smoking rooms, additional spraying is required: drapes, walls, ceiling, back and front of entrance and bathroom doors, bathroom floor, walls, and ceiling.

You can easily charge $50 per room per month (100 rooms x $50 = $5,000 per month -- $1.67 per day -- for the hotel).

You will also be able to purchase Odor Liquidator powder from us at a greatly reduced price for each hotel.

Eventually, they will realize they can do this odor elimination job for less than what you're charging them. So, you'll continue to sell them Odor Liquidator (powder or preparation), and move your employee(s) on to another hotel.

Interested? Please either call us (940-566-6789), or send us an external e-mail (manager@OdorLiquidator.com).

All the best.

Jerry Gilels
CEO
TeleQuery.Net, Inc.
OdorLiquidator.com

Marc Imbesi

I can easily charge whatever price I wish...its getting any price for that service from hotels thats the tough part...hotels, motels and holiday inns dont pay...I hope you aint preying on the stupid...may have to enact another law to protect them...

sorry...last comment should have been posted on another BB...

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I would have better luck selling curry spices or prayer rugs to hotels.

but $1.67 per room per day for deodorizer?

it's official. I am no longer the craziest person on this board.

Thanks Odorman!!! I just moved up the pecking order by one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

jjgilels2 said:
Odor Liquidator CEO is looking for cleaners who are willing to offer our odor elimination service to hotels.

OLOEService.jpg

NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED!

Here's how it works:

Select a small-to-medium-sized hotel (about 100 rooms). Offer to have one of your men show up every day, just after housekeeping has finished cleaning last night's occupied rooms. Your employee will receive the list from housekeeping. He will enter each room and spray Odor Liquidator as follows:

1. One square yard on the carpet outside the room, in front of the entrance door.
2. One square yard inside the room behind the entrance door.
3. One square yard in front of the bathroom entrance.
4. A one-yard-wide path from the bathroom around all beds in the room (the main traffic path).

The more often this is done, the lower the concentration of the Odor Liquidator mixture required.

For smoking rooms, additional spraying is required: drapes, walls, ceiling, back and front of entrance and bathroom doors, bathroom floor, walls, and ceiling.

You can easily charge $50 per room per month (100 rooms x $50 = $5,000 per month -- $1.67 per day -- for the hotel).

You will also be able to purchase Odor Liquidator powder from us at a greatly reduced price for each hotel.

Eventually, they will realize they can do this odor elimination job for less than what you're charging them. So, you'll continue to sell them Odor Liquidator (powder or preparation), and move your employee(s) on to another hotel.

Interested? Please either call us (940-566-6789), or send us an external e-mail (manager@OdorLiquidator.com).

All the best.

Jerry Gilels
CEO
TeleQuery.Net, Inc.
OdorLiquidator.com

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
$50 a month per room for odor spray when most won't even pay $2 per month for a yearly carpet cleaning?????

Do you believe in unicorns too?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
We all know its not good to keep wetting the carpet everyday. Find another job. To many products like this on the market. Why can the hotel not go to sams club and buy a gallon of odor ban?

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Hey Jerry,

If you odor jucie is really the cats azz, Why not send us some free samples to try out?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
welcome Jerry
from your profile;

Carpet Cleaner: Yes

fo-reel??
How many of your techs are out squirting deo everyday in motels/hotels for a dollar sixty-seven a day pr rm??

don't be discouraged by the responses you may get here.

A sizable portion on this board are seasoned veterans that have been around the block .
if your product really IS good, you won't have to blow marketing smoke up our ass to sell it

post a link to the MSDS if you would please

..l.T.A.

jjgilels2

I appreciate all of the feedback. Please spend a few minutes on our web site.

Although Odor Liquidator is an industrial odor eliminator, we DO have typical consumers with typical odor control problems. Listen to this unsolicited endorsement from one of our customers:

http://odorliquidator.com/images/AnnHonderich.mp3

or, this one from a LONG TIME cleaner ( shiteatinggrin sorry, Tony):

http://odorliquidator.com/images/Tony_Landers.mp3

We've met the challenge of actually standing right along side medical examiners and coroners while they use Odor Liquidator to eliminate the odor of human decomp. Why the heck would we do that if it doesn't really work?

There's no other product we know of that's non-toxic, doesn't produce yet another odor to get rid of, and is truly cost-effective.

Burtz

getting the patels to part with that much money a money a month and don't spend a dime on carpet cleaning a year

that is pretty much a fairy tale

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
HOWEVER...carpets cleaners would use the shit out of it...
if it's what you say........

waiting on my shipment......thanks

don't get me wrong here...Les' DD 12 BIO is the best stuff i've ran across yet...
but two weeks and the stinky feet smell came back!
SO...this will be a great test......

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I could give it a test, 99 outside and 11o in my van going done the road. Send me a sample, I will let you know if my seat in the van doesn't smell like ass.

jjgilels2

Please read my offer in this post: "New Member - President of Odor Liquidator Parent Company "

Thanks.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Thanks Bob!

I tryed out the sample on What I took to be a lost cause. This was a small apt were the lease required the tenet to have professional cleaning. About 30% of the total surface area was contaminated with dog urine. I told her that at least the bedroom would need replaced.

I mixed some the sample in multi sprayer and soaked down the worst of it before I cleaned. Impressive results! The stains came right out and very little odor. It would have been better if I had more chemical and did a better inspection.

I’ll be ordering more soon.

S

sam miller

ACE said:
Hey Jerry,

If you odor jucie is really the cats azz, Why not send us some free samples to try out?

I got one it works! this is for nick the new guy looking to add steady work, call if intrested other than that move on trolls.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
ACE said:
I mixed some the sample in multi sprayer and soaked down the worst of it before I cleaned.

Since it is an enzyme doesn't it require more than just a few minutes and doesn't it hinder the deodorizing to rinse the product out after application?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Dave Yoakum said:
Since it is an enzyme doesn't it require more than just a few minutes and doesn't it hinder the deodorizing to rinse the product out after application?

Yes and No is the answer.
Enzymes work relatively fast 10-15 minutes of dwell time is plenty. Some products contain beneficial bacteria that continue to produce more digestive enzymes. That process might take days.

The key thing with any odor mitigation product is to make sure it comes in contact with all contaminated surfaces. When I pre-treat with enzymes, I put enough product down to come in contact with carpet backing, pad and subfloor. Do you really what to do that after you extract? I used to work for a company that would inject molecular modifier then come back 3 days later to clean. No way in hell I’m making 2 trips for every piss soaked carpet. If you just misting the surface you might as well just use a cheep air freshener.

I have also been having good success pretreating with Urinelock which contains an enzyme and an odor encapsulating polymer.

If you can effectively treat pet odor, your customer retention rate will skyrocket !gotcha! .

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
sam miller said:
I got one it works! this is for nick the new guy looking to add steady work, call if intrested other than that move on trolls.

Huh???????

tim

I will have to try it, always looking for odor products to add to the arsenal.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
blowme 1 lb of Odor Liquidator cost 79.95

That makes 10 lbs RTU. It sounded crazy expensive at first, but $8.00 a gal RTU for an odor product is in the ballpark. I just hate droping $80.00 for a 1 lb jar.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
I received my sample a while ago but haven't had any pet urine odor calls in a while until last week. The urine odor was quite strong. You could smell it as soon as you walked in the bedroom. I mixed the stuff up as directed and applied liberally on carpet and corner of the mattress. Let it dwell approx 20-30 minutes.

When I went back into the bedroom after dwell time, I couldn't smell any odor. I extracted the carpet and mattress without any other prespray/deo and a FWR to really test the effectiveness of the product.

I was really surprised, the stuff worked really good. Put my nose to the carpet and mattress. No urine odor remained. Wished I had some more product to do additional experimentation because of course, I had a couple other calls and no more product and I'm pretty skeptical but initial results were impressive. Customer was exptremely pleased with results, so I'm happy.

Like ACE said, kind of expensive. But if it works its worth it.
Bill

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom