Cleanfax Leaders Review

Name
Lee Stockwell
Marty said:
I remember once meeting a respected guru that wrote for either ICS of Cleanfax just about every month. I met him at winterfest in Pensacola back in 2000, I think. I was so disappointed. I mean, he was no bigger guru than I was. Sure he's been in business like 30 freaking years, but he was still a one horse, one man show. I came away feeling like I ought to have my own gig with a trade magazine.

Oh, and Stockwell, I didn't reveal who it is because I did not want to make this all about discrediting his name. So if you feel the need to reveal who it was, or anybody else does, it's all on you.

Sounds a bit jealous and petty to diss someone just because you expected something they never claimed to be.

Lots of employees and trucks isn't golden key to happiness and success. Different strokes....

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Mikey P said:
His website kicks ass, as long as he does not display the personality we see here in his client's homes, he can;t help but grow.

Seriously? It's super noisy, with so many different font sizes and colors, it's hard to read - so I can't tell if you are being serious here or not. Or maybe you just have better eyes than I do... which may be the case. I really don't like sites I need to scroll all over to read.

I like the videos though, and the header.

The offer on the front all low-price based is not my style... but it expires 1/1/2012 - so maybe it's just filler.

What I don't like is the "chemical-free pre-conditioners" because there is no such thing. Even water is a chemical, so that just seems as technically ridiculous as zero-res saying they clean without chemicals.

I'm not sure what the criteria is for an industry leader exactly... but since I'm on Cleanfax's Advisory Board, and we never discussed this topic once, it must just be arbitrary, or maybe someone nominates them... or they nominate themselves.

But that headline... "most thorough cleaning ever... or it's free" that's all Piranha - LOL - so maybe that is the criteria, you gotta be a Piranha Member.

Good press though - hope you leverage it well Ben!

Lisa

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Lee Stockwell said:
Marty said:
I remember once meeting a respected guru that wrote for either ICS of Cleanfax just about every month. I met him at winterfest in Pensacola back in 2000, I think. I was so disappointed. I mean, he was no bigger guru than I was. Sure he's been in business like 30 freaking years, but he was still a one horse, one man show. I came away feeling like I ought to have my own gig with a trade magazine.

Oh, and Stockwell, I didn't reveal who it is because I did not want to make this all about discrediting his name. So if you feel the need to reveal who it was, or anybody else does, it's all on you.

Sounds a bit jealous and petty to diss someone just because you expected something they never claimed to be.

Lots of employees and trucks isn't golden key to happiness and success. Different strokes....

There are no such thing as "gurus" in this industry or others... everyone is a regular person, it's just some are better at marketing than others - and better at hiding their flaws. LOL

With all the marketers and authors and celebrities I've met over the past decade, and I've met tons of them through Piranha... I can think of many only 2 who literally lived what they preached. All the others were typical basket cases, but a talent for getting PR and leveraging it into big opportunities now and then.

When you only see a small slice of someone's life, you fill in all the rest of the pie with "must be perfect"... it's not in most cases. At least not from what I've seen. Reading Mark Twain's Autobiography is a great example... you can see how screwy his life was - but still see his brilliance in the middle of the chaos and pressure - same with Einstein's biography. Life is a process of making things better... but there are always things to fix, and thankfully for all of us, things to clean up. =)

Lisa

Name
I'm Rick James
LisaWagnerCRS said:
Lee Stockwell said:
Marty said:

There are no such thing as "gurus" in this industry or others... everyone is a regular person, it's just some are better at marketing than others - and better at hiding their flaws. LOL

With all the marketers and authors and celebrities I've met over the past decade, and I've met tons of them through Piranha... I can think of many only 2 who literally lived what they preached. All the others were typical basket cases, but a talent for getting PR and leveraging it into big opportunities now and then.

When you only see a small slice of someone's life, you fill in all the rest of the pie with "must be perfect"... it's not in most cases. At least not from what I've seen. Reading Mark Twain's Autobiography is a great example... you can see how screwy his life was - but still see his brilliance in the middle of the chaos and pressure - same with Einstein's biography. Life is a process of making things better... but there are always things to fix, and thankfully for all of us, things to clean up. =)

Lisa

You are absolutely right about the false guru's. It's funny to find out and sad in a way how some of these companies lie, cheat and steal to make their way to the top.

Are you considered an industry leader if you lie about the products you use and that your proprietary cleaning products are Certified GREEN or you lie that you are IICRC certified or that you steal content to fill your website with? If so the best man won! Just goes to show you it doesnt matter if the BBB gives you an F rating, so save your $500 per year.

But charlatans have been around since the dawn of man, so I don't expect these "industry leaders" to change their spots.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Brent you make me laugh. God bless you. I wish you success and hope you someday can learn that you don't have to insult to make your self feel better. You make yourself feel better by being the best you can. I am being the best I can... And it makes me happy. I'm proud of what I have achieved.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
By the way, my products are green certified, I have been certified by the iicrc, I created my web content, and I don't have an f rating on bb .... So please stop making stories up to float your own boat.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Getting into the Cleanfax review is great marketing. Congratulations, Ben.

Take the article and put copies of the article and magazine cover into your brag book that you show prospects, make a press release to the local paper, etc. Build and multiply.

Potential clients who might not believe what you say about your business will take it all as gospel truth if they see it in print.

http://www.purecleancarpetcleaning.com/

I like the special and think the pricing is good.

I know Don Becker does the three room 89 dollar special 300 sq ft max which is almost the same per sq ft price.

Most rooms are going to have more than 150 sq ft, but it is what it is.

I like the idea of advertising a higher price in the hordes of three room 69,89,99 or whatever special that include no sq footage limits meaning people just whore themselves out with no clue of what their overhead is.

Ben do you think you are turning away business, or just don't care?

I do three room 145, but really don't measure anything.

I am debating whether I want to do the 89 dollar thing with a 300 sq ft max on the job so basically 30 cents.

Right now I just do free estimates and quote depending on the job, but use the 145 price as a base. Sometimes higher and sometimes a little lower.

Anyways Lisa is dead wrong thinking that is low because most folks surfing the net will see tons of much cheaper options.

When people see your ad they will know that higher price equates to better service, but a lot will be turned off and go for the 89 dollar deal when it is the same thing or close enough.

How can you say you are the best and charge 99 dollars for three and a hallway?

You might want to put in the special regular 199 or whatever to make it look like a deal.

After thinking about it I like the higher price because it is less b and s.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Live by low price die by low price. I always say.

For most quality prospects.

Price is way down the list on why they chose a particular company.

Maybe someday you'll figure this out.

Name
I'm Rick James
bensurdi said:
Brent you make me laugh. God bless you. I wish you success and hope you someday can learn that you don't have to insult to make your self feel better. You make yourself feel better by being the best you can. I am being the best I can... And it makes me happy. I'm proud of what I have achieved.

I don't have to insult you to make myself feel better.. you are talented, I've always said that you just do stuiped things. Why didn't you just take care of that bbb complaint so you don't get the F rating. You can change the city that is listed on there but your number and house address is the same as yours in lake stevens. Plus I saw your F raring before you changed the city.. again why are you so shady.

You said your crew is IICRC certified, but u guys aren't listed as such.

Who did you get your products green certified through?

Again I think you can be successful without being shady, so why do it? It obviously backfires on you.. and congrats on getting your negative reviews removed online, you just close your business account with them..

Sorry Ben I just have a real problem with people who lie and manipulate to make money..

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Wile E. Coyote said:
bensurdi said:

I don't have to insult you to make myself feel better.. you are talented, I've always said that you just do stuiped things. Why didn't you just take care of that bbb complaint so you don't get the F rating. You can change the city that is listed on there but your number and house address is the same as yours in lake stevens. Plus I saw your F raring before you changed the city.. again why are you so shady.

You said your crew is IICRC certified, but u guys aren't listed as such.

Who did you get your products green certified through?

Again I think you can be successful without being shady, so why do it? It obviously backfires on you.. and congrats on getting your negative reviews removed online, you just close your business account with them..

Sorry Ben I just have a real problem with people who lie and manipulate to make money..

Exactly how i always felt about him too, he always has some scam or racket going on. Like in this thread with the clickbank link, if he just played it straight and grew a little bit every year and improved he probably would be a star someday. Cant stop himself.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: Cleanfax Leaders Review

Royal Man said:
Live by low price die by low price. I always say.

Or profit by fair price- "low price" is a very subjective term.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Re: Re: Cleanfax Leaders Review

Ken Snow said:
[quote="Royal Man":229ivvv0]Live by low price die by low price. I always say.

Or profit by fair price- "low price" is a very subjective term.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk[/quote:229ivvv0]

Man, you can't explain it any better than that. Thanks ken.

I've put my prices on my website...Along with an option to buy. Been working really well.

The idea is, they'll pay for the cleaning upfront...and they'll usually pay for something else when I get there. Dare I say human nature in this day and age to "forget" that you've already spent money? Maybe it's just they truly need something else? Or it's my award winning personallity. :mrgreen:

Carpet Cleaning Richardson TX

Name
I'm Rick James
bensurdi said:
By the way, my products are green certified, I have been certified by the iicrc, I created my web content, and I don't have an f rating on bb .... So please stop making stories up to float your own boat.

Ben, I am not floating my boat.. but your gonna sink yours if you keep up your shady actions. Here is a pic of your BBB listing, your phone number is the same and the house address as listed for your business. The only thing you changed was your town and zip code, but without a doubt its you and you are trying to cover up your lack of actions for the customer who had an issue with your company.

Where are you IICRC certified.?

http://www.certifiedcleaners.org/locator.shtml

From the website of the BBB showing you purposely are trying to manipulate and lie to the potential customers.

Capturesurdi.jpg

You are more than welcome to call me an A-Hole for not buying into the BenSurdi Myth or call me jealous or whatever, but shady is shady.

Who did you get your proprietary cleaning products GREEN CERTIFIED through?

:roll:

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Yep, and I live in a dirty little neighborhood in a duplex , only gross 90k a year and don't deserve anyone's respect. As I've stated before Brent, stop worrying about what I do. Work on your business , not mine.

Name
I'm Rick James
Respect is earned Ben and its tough to respect someone who is willing to lie and manipulate the consumer. I know u wont address what I posted because really how can you, its pretty obvious how u roll. You remember when I called you out because u plagerized Zerorez almost word for word. You can deny that but you have no track record for telling the truth. You even sent me a C&D letter when keith from MB bought your van that u got repo'd.

Its cool Ben, this is how u rolled from the start so I don't expect you to change..

Feel free to tell us about some concerning ethical practices that was brought up in my original post. Or am I wrong and we are suppose to manipulate the consumer to grow our businesses?

Becker

Name
Becker
Gee Brent, I hope I never fall on your bad side. LOL :lol:

Ben, An F rating? REALLY? :shock: That is not easy to do.. The BBB really hates branding a company with an F. In fact they try to work with the business almost more than the consumer.

You had mentioned chem free cleaning and that your products are CRI certified. And you have claimed your products are of your own design. Testing those though CRI had to have cost a truck load of money. I guess actions like that could make you an industry leader for sure. Heck a lot of chem manufacturer have bypassed the CRI testing because of cost. So that alone is a huge accomplishment.

Name
I'm Rick James
Why Ben so we can exchange cookie receipts? Just answer the questions above player...

Name
I'm Rick James
Yeah Don.. Ben brings out the best in us..

Either im wrong or he is the shadiest dude I Have ever met.. I am giving him every chance to make me look like a fool and prove me wrong..

Back
Top Bottom