Cleanfax Magazine

Becker

Name
Becker
Came just in the mail time today...

Had everything I needed to know about the up coming SEPT 4-7th trade show in Las Vegas.

F

FB7777

I'd be calling for a refunnd if I was an advertiser... At least comparable free advertising in a future issue

Got mine Saturday , was interesting to read all the upcoming. News on an event that already happened

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Nothing has changed in the 33 years I've been in biz.
The rags are always late when it comes to news.
Total waste of many advertisers dollars in that issue.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Sometimes I get one, sometimes I don't. I just flip through it and toss it. I find out about new stuff here. This is a big virtual 24 hours a day trade show with a circus side show.

Reactions: spotman123

Becker

Name
Becker
Nothing has changed in the 33 years I've been in biz.
The rags are always late when it comes to news.
Total waste of many advertisers dollars in that issue.

Mags, unless weekly are news delayed no lie!

However they are great for up coming events.

Seems like a total waste to have the connections round up in the current issue when connections is over.

Someone failed.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
It's like the newspaper these days. By the time you read a story in the paper it's been on the news and internet for 3 days.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like reading it late or not I take it home go through it front to back and then read all the good articles. Then later when I'm bored I read all the articles i wasn't interested in. I know I need a life. :icon_redface:

However I do get the most out of the magazine, I recycle it..... yep use it in the shitter in the barn.

That reminds me I've gotta speak with Jeff Cross and see if they can make the pages less slick. :eekk:

Oh and out of respect for Jeff I do tear his photos out. I have a bucket of Jeff heds that I feed the shicken's with. He may not always be popular with cleaners but the shickens just love him! :winky:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom