Cleaning bucks

Name
Ron lippold
Well I finally got the cleaning bucks in today and man they are fantastic, super high quality.

Thanks tony and mike.

I will post a picture of them tomorrow.

Name
Ron lippold
I will be giving them with invoice for next cleaning and a few for friends and family, the big ones will be for the five arounds and such. I will also be sending out a letter with a little incentive, I really see a lot of ppotential with theses cards. I would rather give away a twenty rather than a percent off or free rooms.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
How do either of you distribute them?

I actually had two different kinds made. The one you see we track the referrals, and we will mail them every 30 days, when it becomes more popular probably at 15 days we'll have to audit referrals, then possibly weekly. The second ones are the same, but instead they say "Referred by" instead of "Thank you for referring", and we leave 4-5 of those with the customer to give them to their friends, family, ect.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Anybody know how it works if you have ServiceMonster do it for you?

Seem like I was told they will send them out in your Thank You card as a way to get referrals?

How do you keep the customer you just serviced from just keeping them and using them on their next cleaning?

Name
Bruce
How do you keep the customer you just serviced from just keeping them and using them on their next cleaning?
That was a big problem for us , I would give those cards out to my customers and explain to them the referral process and they would always save the cards for their next cleaning and try to hand my 4 or 5 cards. Then I would have to explain what the cards were meant for and I would only take one card for a discount.

Now we only drop them off at carpet retailers , yep you guessed it , we had a customer stop in to one of the retailers and took a complete stack of cards (about 50).

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
you have FOR FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS ONLY written on them, you heard me say that right?

See my special report on this clever marketing trick here.

i personally wouldnt do that..it tends to piss me off when i am a existing customer but not eligible for the discount..i feel like the new customer is more important that i am..

i would solve that stacking problem with a short..only one discount per job wording..i dont like to exclude anyone from anything..

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
i personally wouldnt do that..it tends to piss me off when i am a existing customer but not eligible for the discount..i feel like the new customer is more important that i am..

i would solve that stacking problem with a short..only one discount per job wording..i dont like to exclude anyone from anything..

??? The existing client gets a discount too I give them 10% of their friends job as a discount for their next service. (And to motivate them to actually get the cards out.) If it is not a win, win it won't be as effective. When they come back with the "Referred by" And the existing clients phone number. It's easy to credit the discount.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
that makes sense..mike just said he printed that the cards were for new customers only..he didnt say anything about existing being mentioned on the card..

i personally dont like putting a condition on any specials like new customer or anything because if someone tosses the card or whatever i want whoever finds it to have the opportunity
to use it..i like things to be very simple for my cheerleaders...refer everyone to me

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
that makes sense..mike just said he printed that the cards were for new customers only..he didnt say anything about existing being mentioned on the card..

i personally dont like putting a condition on any specials like new customer or anything because if someone tosses the card or whatever i want whoever finds it to have the opportunity
to use it..i like things to be very simple for my cheerleaders...refer everyone to me

That clever marketing tip was from my special report on how to boost your marking & get your company from the trunk of your car to a rusty truckmount dripping oil in clients driveways.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
People are not stupid. They understand you are trying to attract new business

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
If we were to use them I would specify somewhere on the coupon "one coupon per customer per visit". We also offer the hp referral program so I like Hoody's idea of giving them to a client to pass out to friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers as means to increase their referral rewards for future cleanings or cash (check)

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
People are not stupid. They understand you are trying to attract new business

you give people way more credit than i do..i assume nothing when it comes to capturing business and am very careful to be sure
i dont exclude anyone..you would be surprised at how many people see the "for new customers only" and think..hhmmm i am a existing customer so i cant get this so i will look for a new
coupon somewhere else..

maybe im just overly cautious but i am very careful to include everyone and not exclude anyone in all my marketing..

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
you give people way more credit than i do..i assume nothing when it comes to capturing business and am very careful to be sure
i dont exclude anyone..you would be surprised at how many people see the "for new customers only" and think..hhmmm i am a existing customer so i cant get this so i will look for a new
coupon somewhere else..

maybe im just overly cautious but i am very careful to include everyone and not exclude anyone in all my marketing..

Exactly why i gave the same dollar off. They give their friends 10 bucks off... they get same in return. However if a person receives say 5 of the thank you cards they can use all 5 at one cleaning.

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk 2

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Exactly why i gave the same dollar off. They give their friends 10 bucks off... they get same in return. However if a person receives say 5 of the thank you cards they can use all 5 at one cleaning.

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk 2

I put: "Not applicable with other discounts" to limit it to one card and so the client can't stack other discounts I offer. (IE- Monthly specials, employee discounts and group membership discounts)

Last edited:
Name
Bruce
I like that idea Dave, i'm going to have that put on my next cards. I'm not against my current customers using a $20 off card as long as they are not trying to hand my 5 cards at one time or using them with other specials.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't do anything right now Dave Gill but I will keep that in mind

Back
Top Bottom