Cleaning for others in the trade,

Becker

Name
Becker
or those that had been in the trade.

letter.jpg

Always a good thing when you get a follow up like this.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I generally don't like working for those that were in the trade or are in the trade. They usually don't agree with the latest and greatest (in chems and equipment) that we do. They tend to think if we don't do it their way we must not be that good. They tend to not grasp the idea that they just got schooled by us and we kinda show them up with all the bells and whistles.
But most of the time by the time we finish and they see the results and feel the "almost dry carpets" and see the full vacuum cleaners etc etc...they become converts.

I just had a guy last week telling me how he was a carpet cleaner for 16 years. Told me how good he was of course and how successful he was...

Turns out he was a pog and he "had a truckmount available" but never said he owned one. :lol:

He has never seen a 2.5" hose or a 14"greenhorn with greenglide, or an airpath or an Orbot that was doing a prescrub. :lol: :lol: its kinda fun to make them understand that they have no idea about this..without saying a word.

Also told me how I can eat off his carpets because he takes care of it so well....until I showed him all the fine powder/dust and lint that filled up my Momentum. :lol:
Now he says he is referring everyone!

Name
Nate W.
Zee said:
I generally don't like working for those that were in the trade or are in the trade. They usually don't agree with the latest and greatest (in chems and equipment) that we do. They tend to think if we don't do it their way we must not be that good. They tend to not grasp the idea that they just got schooled by us and we kinda show them up with all the bells and whistles.
But most of the time by the time we finish and they see the results and feel the "almost dry carpets" and see the full vacuum cleaners etc etc...they become converts.

I just had a guy last week telling me how he was a carpet cleaner for 16 years. Told me how good he was of course and how successful he was...

Turns out he was a pog and he "had a truckmount available" but never said he owned one. :lol:

He has never seen a 2.5" hose or a 14"greenhorn with greenglide, or an airpath or an Orbot that was doing a prescrub. :lol: :lol: its kinda fun to make them understand that they have no idea about this..without saying a word.

Also told me how I can eat off his carpets because he takes care of it so well....until I showed him all the fine powder/dust and lint that filled up my Momentum. :lol:
Now he says he is referring everyone!

Latest and greatest? KMA! LIKE!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
:lol: I knew someone will say something about it!!!

I have gone thru quite a few vac cleaners and the Momentum is still one of my favorites. The amount of really fine powder/dust that this thing picks up- always amazes me.

Throw away one once or twice a year..

Name
Nate W.
I'm just razzin ya Big ZEE... I've used it and it does work good... I can't find them locally anymore... They only have the powerforce one... Its the black and maroon one that's like $86 at wal-mart... Filters get clogs soo easy...

Plus I have a few windsor sensor 12 and 15's... Much quieter... J/K

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom