cleaning Gym rubber floor sections?

Mike Draper

this may have been brought up before. Has anyone here done this, what process did you guys use? Thanks

Chris A

Name
Chris
Soapfree with magic wands restored as a disinfectant, sebo scrubbed and rinsed with a glided wand at 400the psi. Its a doggy day care and has come out great twice.

S

shellybrown

If you want to clean your rubber flooring you should vacuum regularly with a wooden or plastic scraper. Do not use any type of metal scraper as it may scratch the flooring facade. Also a nylon scrub pad will help you to stroke off heel marks. Grease and Oil should not be left on rug for extended periods of time. Wash off as soon as possible and clean any rest with water and soap.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
shellybrown said:
If you want to clean your rubber flooring you should vacuum regularly with a wooden or plastic scraper. Do not use any type of metal scraper as it may scratch the flooring facade. Also a nylon scrub pad will help you to stroke off heel marks. Grease and Oil should not be left on rug for extended periods of time. Wash off as soon as possible and clean any rest with water and soap.

What's with you???

Your silly posts would make more sense if there were links in your signature, so I'm confused.

Are you lost or something???

Mike Draper said:
this may have been brought up before. Has anyone here done this, what process did you guys use? Thanks

I have done a crap load of these things 2x2 rubber SQ's? The guy that invented the ones that I cleaned wanted Crud cutter from home depot to be used. Sprayed the CC on them and I hit them with a 175 and a red pad and 10 Min dwell and steam extract. Lower the pressure to around 300 Psi to avoid injecting water into the cracks between the edges of the tiles. Air dry and Charge up the yingyang for it. I charge $1.00 a SQ foot. So two bucks a tile.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom