Clear Water Rinse Guys

admiralclean said:
I have a secret rinse that I can't tell anybody about that I want to bring up so everybody will be impressed and want to buy it when I suddenly decide the requests for information regarding it would make it proffitable for me to sell it.

And then I hope to sell enough, fast enough, so I can make tons of money before all of you realize it's really no better than the rest of the sh$% sold around here.

PS But you all will think I am super smart for a little while.

No we wont...but thank you for your time.

Bill Soukoreff said:
Les, what about a pumptec or other electric pump?

Bill,
I like Pump Tech. We use them in our Japanese portables that we export. You do need to have a repair kit on hand in case it goes down.

Picture2010406217.jpg

Another good electric pump combination is the old Hypro twin piston grease pump that Terry and I used on his new electric truck mount. It is very common and you can get parts and replacements at Graingr's.

100_2965.jpg

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Guys.....Did I just read TWO Vortex high heat, high flow, soft water users say you didn't notice much better drying?

Yeah, but don't you rinse with five 6gpm jets? You can overcome anything with 30 flow.

so if I read this correct then those who say you can clean just as well with a portable or another TM must really be full of crap then

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Post-greenie I am starting to believe it has a lot to do with equipment. However, a fool with a vortex and a master with a porty or a crappy TM... I'd take the porty cleaner.

Somebody who knows what they are doing can do an acceptable or a passable job with inferior equipment and proper chemistry, but it may not be the same job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom