close-up pic of cehm-dry unit

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Here's the quote and pic from one of their websites

"CTS 450 Truckmount & PowerHead
CTS stands for Carbonationg Truckmount System. This technology uses a HOT Carbonating cleaner called the "NATURAL". Combined with Chem-Dry's patented PowerHead, we can clean deeper without overwetting AND without leaving sticky residues behind!"

that patented powerhead looks exactly like an RX-20. Hey, that thing in the van looks exactly like a truckmount too.

It's nice to see they've finally gotten with the program and ditched the bonnets.

Name
I'm Rick James
http://www.chemdry.com/services/profess ... arbonation

He says their method uses a fraction of the water vs regular extraction. Funny how they now use HWE machines for their cleaning. The same process that they slandered for decades. To avoid going back on decades of propaganda they created a machine just like ours but they use carbon dioxide in their water or similar. :roll: Its a good thing they are a marketing company and not quality based or they would of never gotten so big in the first place. They preyed upon HWE early years, now its clear what method does the best job and this is their attempt at sweeping their hypocrisy under the rug.

Do you notice how chem drys process is called Hot Water Extraction in these letters from various mills approving their method.

http://www.chemdry.com/services/profess ... ations.pdf

Great job at trying to paint themselves out of the corner. We should also give praise to chem dry for FINALLY getting with the program after decades of sub standard services..... :roll:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I was doing a rental the same complex as a chem lie van , I snuck into the unit after they cleaned and it was almost wetter than the one I hwe next door :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom