Cobb's screwed up my order

Jamesh921

Name
James
I placed an order and everything came in as expected except the POG.

I checked the packing list and, sure enough, it had been checked off like it had been sent. But, it didn't show up at my door.

I called the warehouse and talked to Ike since it was his name on the invoice. We both agreed that the POG had been checked off as if it had been sent, but since it wasn't in my shipment he said he would look into it.

Two days later the POG showed up on my doorstep - no phone call from Cobb's, no email apologizing for the delay or some lengthy tedious explanation passing the buck onto some other employee that dropped the ball causing the mistake.........

......and that's a GOOD THING!!!

Cobb's just fixed the issue and moved on. And I appreciated that.

I hate being treated like some spoiled 4 yr old who needs their hand held throughout the entire process (even though many people believe they are "entitled" to that kind of treatment). Instead, Cobb's took the initiative and made me a happy camper. THAT'S how you build customer loyalty.

Well, that and reasonable prices for chems that actually WORK.

Good job Cobb's

Reactions: Scott Rogers

Mikey P

Administrator
Cobbs has to send solvents through a freight carrier, which always takes longer in my experience.

Fed Ex and UPS wont touch the stuff.

Jamesh921

Name
James
It was sent UPS (box is sitting here in front of me).

It was just a mistake that got fixed 'toot sweet'. Cobb's deserves a pat on the back is all I'm sayin'

Name
jack zerkie
I just received my $600.00 order from Cobb mostly chems. and some pressure hose. I requested Cobb blue and some how I received the orange solution hose. I called and talked to Marie Cobb and NO PROBLEM, she sent a FREE return label for return shipping of the wrong hose. I find that they really do a great job as long as you explain the mix up, without getting upset. They operate a 1st class operation but they have employes and some things do get mixed up. They do what they can to fix it. Thank you Larry & Marie jz.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
I have been happily using them for 7 years and can say that cobbs chems are a part of why I am a success and my customers are happy. The chems are very user friendly and my guys love them.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Thanks, James, for the post.

Our employees strive for 100% accuracy,

but in the last few weeks,

chemical production and shipping have been extremely busy.

Larry

Jamesh921

Name
James
The first Cobb product I used was Powermax. Then, I ordered some POG and then some Powder Brightener. All worked great so this time I ordered some Encapsulation SR and some All Fiber Rinse.

I haven't used the Encap or the Rinse yet, but the POG works really good as a booster @ 2 oz in the HF.

The most impressive product (according to my customers) is the Powder Brightener. Since I started using it, I'm getting RAVE reviews about how their carpet looks cleaner and STAYS looking cleaner longer.

I highly recommend that you at least give it a try. I think it could be a game-changer.

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
I am also a fan of Larry's line of Dynachem products. Theywork well and are reasonably priced. I wish his sales people were more familiarwith the products they sell. Cobb's sales staff is always polite, but it seemsthat any question, but the very basic, about the products they sell stumps them.So I have to try to catch Larry (when he is available) to answer my questions.It can be very frustrating.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom