Cold Water Cleaning

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
My heater is done. Getting a new one. Did a Semi-Nasty apartment without heat. Used a Heavy Dose of 2112 and Pre-Scrubbed with my OP to the point of Tip Blooming it. Could not believe how good it cleaned up. Heat is overrated. Marty is such a idiot when he blabs about not needing to Pre-Scrub.

Golden Boy

John Watson

Hey Peckerhead, you just followed the TACT system. Just using more Aggieation, more Chemical and allowed more time for the system to work. Me and My Helen wish you and yours a Merry Christmas..

Elwood J................

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Thanks John. Hope you have a Merry Xmas. Tell Helen to kick you in the nuts for me.

Golden Boy

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Wal-DOH , how do ever expect to keep your loozer WANNABE status intact if you start figuring out things for yourself :lol:

BTW, put some of that jUnk pre-spray you're using on your hands .
Then rinse it off in cold water .
Do it again, then rinse with warm/hot water

get back to me, 'kay?

..l.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ofer Kolton said:
Larry,
For Walder's hand experiment we are talking hot scalding water, right? :p

oooh..I forgot ...i was talking to Wal'doh

yo, 'Doh, keep the tap water at or BELOW 120 degrees when you stick your hands in it :lol:

..l.T.A.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Watch it Ofer. Word on the street is your vacuum cleaner is broke. Are my sources correct?

Golden Boy

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Waldo said:
Watch it Ofer. Word on the street is your vacuum cleaner is broke. Are my sources correct?

Golden Boy
Too late!
He's already been burned by the scalding water :p

You got it half right Golden one.
Those are vicious unsubstantiated rumors.
My vacuum is not broken.
However, my will to use it............has taken a dip to the dark side.

Now Werner is never going to add me as a 'friend' and or mentor, on his Facebook page :oops:

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Werner is not all that. I just found out from a good source he does not even work on Red stains. Could you imagine that creep showing up and a decent lookin womans house. You know after he starts vacuuming she is in the other room talkin to her husband in the other room about how creepy this carpet cleaner is. "Could you come home real quick until he leaves" LMFAO.

Golden Boy

Al

I was just thinking it's been a long time since we had a heat cleans better debate shiteatinggrin

Heat cleans way better, you used to know that Waldo

I'm out of retirement back to doing all the jobs since I fired everyone and I must say, I'm a bad ass 8) I can flat out clean some carpets.
My 2100's are hot! Heat rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and don't be sendin your friggen scouts out here or you know what will happen (again)

I do the wd jobs and clean the rugs in my Salon too

cold water cleaning LMAO :lol: 8)

Now I'm going to jump in my Hot Tub lmao

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Al said:
I was just thinking it's been a long time since we had a heat cleans better debate shiteatinggrin

Heat cleans way better, you used to know that Waldo

I'm out of retirement back to doing all the jobs since I fired everyone and I must say, I'm a bad ass 8) I can flat out clean some carpets.
My 2100's are hot! Heat rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and don't be sendin your friggen scouts out here or you know what will happen (again)

I do the wd jobs and clean the rugs in my Salon too

cold water cleaning LMAO :lol: 8)

Now I'm going to jump in my ot Tub lmao

Sounds like your back is all better. Happy New Year Al.

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
I thought OP was the brand of shorts we all caught Ladwig nuthugging with in Las Vegas at Connections a few years ago....what the hell does OP have to do with carpet cleaning?

Al

Yea Art my back/hip problem is all better, it got worse after MF, I missed most of the summer layed up,one week my wife had to bring me to ER 3 times for pain.

I couldn't bend to the left at my hip and I was all crooked. My chiro said I was all done, he didn't want to work on me when It got really bad, a visit to another Chiro was the same.
I had scans, mri's xrays. Went to one doc after another, they all said I had a 2 inch difference in my leg length. The orthopedic surgeon even said your leg is short and you have scoliosis, didn't anyone ever tell you this?? Ah No, I was never like this........ you just didn't notice.....your all set.

I'm what???? I cant bend to my left.... yes but you can bend foward, backward and to the right, you can lead a perfictly normal life! Yeah, Unless I need something on my left!

Also my left leg didnt have feeling below the knee and my knee would buckle from time to time, so I was depressed.

Same thing happened over and over untill I went to a nero sugoen, I told her my leg wasn't always short and I walked around fine, she believed me :shock: She said I'll hsve to go back to physical theropy to get my hip right, then she can continue.
I had already done a shit ton of PT with no help, I wasn't very confident.

Well this time I went to PT in town near my shop, Jim the theropist knew me pretty well, he knew I did some body building shows and I was symetrical in the past.
He has me lay down on the table on my back and he puts a thumb on each ankle and tells me to look, it was freaky it looked like a 3 inch difference.
He has me lbend my leg at the knee, while he held it still, he told mt to try and thrust my knee toward the clock on the wall.

Then he puts his thumbs on my ankels and says look The legs were even!!!!!! He said get up and walk, I said it can't stay even just like that :shock: He said why not?
I got up and walked, felt like i was walking on clouds, I was shocked to say the least, Jim was too, he said it was bazar.
I said how long ago could you have done this Jim, he says "you don't want to know"

So I can work again 8)

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Sounds good Al. Now you can make money and not give it all away. I'ma tell you what Banks told me 'cause go 'head switch the style up
If the *****z hate then let 'em hate then watch the money pile up
Or we can go upside your head wit a bottle of bub
They know where we fuckin' be

My flow, my show brought me the dough
That bought me all my fancy things
My crib, my cars, my pools, my jewels
Look *****, I done came up, and I ain't changed

Al

OMG crap!

Damn, I wrote a long entertaining story about the whole fireing deal and it's gone!!!! It included you Hoodle and your insight of how Kyle was "holding me hostage"
Crazy Mary, Swimming Pool guy and the Pine Brook Rd people, where in it too. LMAO maybe you got time to tell it, I gotta go to work.

speaking of crazy Mary, I was trying to get paid from her 3500, she gave you the 2000 deposit.
I would call her and she would go off on me saying it's paid! I signed off on it with Steven. LMAO
I told her that was just a deposit, no, no I signed off on it with Steven.
I said what does that even mean? We dont have a sign off sheet, you owe us 3500. She says, I need a back operation and I signed off on it, talk to Steven! I don't need the stress....click.

A letter of intent to lien, jogged her memory real quick! Just got the check

well, Its all good
Merry Christmas

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
To describe her...

Lets put it this way... the whole time I was there I was calm and collective while working. I think Al thought I might have died, or became a zombie... :shock: Not many customers get me fired up, but this lady sure did. The ol' Hoody charm that always has worked in the past, and with everyone else we were doing work for just did not work on her. Her hack carpenter, and her being a real estate agent they both knew it all, and I was just the dummy.

She had a deadline to meet because she was renting out the large house that had the least damage, but she was living in it. The guest house was the one that took that hard hit, she needed to move in there by a certain date. The whole time we were doing work she wanted things done her way... okay no problem ma'am but I can't promise you we'll be done by your deadline. Finally I brass'd up and as kindly as possible told her please let me run this job how I have it planned and I can absolutely guarantee we will be done by her deadline. Al had to show up and tell her the same thing he couldn't understand why it was taking as long as it did, but he quickly found out. We finished with 2 days to spare, and she was really happy about it.

That is the readers digest version. The 2000 was her deductible, and we invoiced her the rest as when I talked to the insurance company to get the claim number they said she would be getting the check. The adjuster was super happy with all the work we did, and even commented how she was in great hands after I got to talk to him.

Merry Christmas, Al!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Waldo said:
Werner is not all that. I just found out from a good source he does not even work on Red stains. Could you imagine that creep showing up and a decent lookin womans house. You know after he starts vacuuming she is in the other room talkin to her husband in the other room about how creepy this carpet cleaner is. "Could you come home real quick until he leaves" LMFAO.

Golden Boy
You're losing credibility laddy.

Back
Top Bottom