Cole, you have some competition buddy..

Mikey P

Administrator
CLICK HERE

and he is out to give Rob Allen and the Jon Don twins a run for the money as well...

[h=2]Carpet Cleaning Business - $5000[/h]
headway-imported-image-273x270.png

Interested in owning your own carpet cleaning business but don't know where to start?

Now is your chance to take advantage of a very unique opportunity without the risk or high cost of a franchise.

This business opportunity is being offered by the owner of successful multi-truck operation in a very conservative and competitive market. I will teach you to do the same thing that I did - take a one man operation and grow it to a million dollar business with 8 trucks. BUT, without the TENS of thousands of dollars of mistakes I made, wasted years, and STRESS! I will teach you how to quickly build your business and sell it for a huge profit.

The vast majority of the people who enter the carpet cleaning business struggle as a one man operation or worse yet, fail. You will gain the confidence and knowledge to comfortably start and grow your business to a very profitable one man operation or dominate your market with multi-truck corporation. This is not a structured classroom setting, but rather all of the training will be "hands on" in a successful business.
Training will be provided in basic carpet cleaning skills, stain removal techniques, repairs, patching, spot dyeing, tinting, guaranteed pet urine removal, flood emergencies, restorative drying, upholstery cleaning, and much more.

Training will also include marketing, record keeping, accounting, truck maintenance, as well as all necessary office skills. Marketing will involve side by side training with me within our business AND in your location if you desire.
Unlimited on-going support is available to ensure your success and profitability.

This is not a franchise nor a licensing opportunity. In fact, if my business was part of a franchise, my fees last year would have been the vicinity of $10,000 a month! How can anybody afford that?

This training will save you thousands of dollars in mistakes, years of struggles, stress and headaches and could quite possibly save you from bankruptcy. I wish I could have found the same opportunity 20 years ago!

I can only accept one person at a time so reserve your space now. Sorry, I will not accept anybody who lives within 60 miles of our office in Wisconsin.

Contact me direct for more information.
Doug Patch 414-350-7589
PhDinClean.com
$5000 is for 3 weeks of training working within our company.
$2500 for 1 week of side by side, in the field, marketing in our location.
$2500 for 1 week of side by side, in the field, marketing in YOUR location.
$1000 additional for unlimited lifetime support.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I couldn't find him with a web search of Milwaukee. He must of forgot to teach that part. What good is the website if you can't find it?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Anyone that wants to pay me 5000 to work for me for 3 weeks is more than welcome.

screw it! Mikeysboard discount I will only charge you 4500 to work for me for 3 weeks!

Able 1

Name
Keith
I really would consider taking his classes.:icon_redface: He has been around one of my big accounts and it scares the shit out of me!! The guy has grown faster then anyone in this area.

Mikey P

Administrator
and what to attribute the rapid growth to?

cheap prices and a good enough job?

wholesome white bread techs?

best web presence?

only ten bucks a room to pre vacuum?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
and what to attribute the rapid growth to?

cheap prices and a good enough job?

wholesome white bread techs?

best web presence?

Well it's not the web. Nice site. But, you would have to be a detective to find it.

Able 1

Name
Keith
and what to attribute the rapid growth to?Apartments (higher end) seriously, good business sense, great looking vans,ect ect...

cheap prices and a good enough job? Prices are a little low but up-charges for things also.. I haven't heard any complaints from his customers but he is mostly south of me..

wholesome white bread techs? Yeah as far as I have seen, though I took one back(not sure he had it before the demo though) when a guy came in all tated up doing a demonstration with smartstrand..

best web presence? No, it is actually kind of hard to find his site..

With 2 guys on a truck how long does it really take to vac?

I heard he built his first truck mount.. Last summer my welder was working on building some crazy powerful porty for one of his apartment complexes..

Back
Top Bottom