Come try all 3 rotary extractors @ M8F

Mikey P

Administrator
We'll have all 3 there set up and ready to use, may even get Keith to bring down a RDM to horse around with..

The Mytee RE may be there as well. I hear it incorporates the best features off all three units, weighs only 45 pounds due to it's roto molded construction and will retail for $999.00

--------------------------------------------

Friday

8:30AM-Wood Floors w/ Basic Coatings or Water Damage, is it the right fit for you? w/ Prochem

11AM-CTI Cleaning and sealing counter tops for a quick buck or FAQS of the cleaning industry-Sapphire Scientific

12:30- Lunch

1:30- Warrington/another class YTBD

3:00 -CTI Field Trip and Dinner

------------------------------------------

Saturday

9AM- Can you and your town handle a rug cleaning plant? w/ Aaron and Ellen or CTI Color repair

11AM-Contests/ challenges, 175 rodeo,

12:30-Lunch

1:30-Speak Off- each supplier has 3 minutes to present their stuff with creativity and win a prize for best of show

3:30-Round Table and prizes

Commited-
Mytee
CTI/Full Circle
Sapphire/Dri Eaz
Prochem
Bridgepoint
Service Monster
Basic Coatings
Masterblend
Judson

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I would love to demo all 3 rotary's side-by-side.

However, my standards dictate I can only demo if their connected to a Vortex. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha. !gotcha!

Seriously,, sounds great!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
the Mytee thing was probably a jOke...'least until Mytee DOES make a knockoff

bet they're in the process of reverse engineering a HOSS now

and even if they copied it to the very nut and bolt...it'll prob'ly still need twEEked and leak

:lol: :mrgreen:

NEVER THE LESS...if they cut everyone's throat on price, (Mytee is one of the very FEW manufactures that don't gouge us) and it's not a TOTAL POS.. I'd consider one .

I know how to tighten fittings and change upgraded parts !gotcha!

..L.T.A.

C

cucu

what where the best features of the hoss....3 little discs to lose in the truck or the 6 inch power cord

iv been waiting for the mytee to come out. that will be money well spent

C

cucu

Studebaker said:
Yea mike, all just have that RDM as a carry on. I'll throw it in the overhead... If I even go

you know you want to go...even if it,s only to be the best dressed there...unless Snow show,s up

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
cucu said:
Studebaker said:
Yea mike, all just have that RDM as a carry on. I'll throw it in the overhead... If I even go

you know you want to go...even if it,s only to be the best dressed there...unless Snow show,s up

You leave my mate Swishy alone, 'less yer in the mood for another donnybrook. !gotcha! :lol:

:roll:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Erskine Allin said:
the Mytee thing was probably a jOke...'least until Mytee DOES make a knockoff

bet they're in the process of reverse engineering a HOSS now

and even if they copied it to the very nut and bolt...it'll prob'ly still need twEEked and leak

:lol: :mrgreen:

NEVER THE LESS...if they cut everyone's throat on price, (Mytee is one of the very FEW manufactures that don't gouge us) and it's not a TOTAL POS.. I'd consider one .

I know how to tighten fittings and change upgraded parts !gotcha!

..L.T.A.

NOOOOOO SHIT shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mytee is working on their new Rotary Extractor.

Only select distributors will have access.

Only ETM owners will be allowed to buy one . . .

:lol: JK

Larry

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I love mytee. I bet since they have made them before, this new one will be better than all other brands

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom