comfortably numb

Mikey P

Administrator
real cleaners don't even flinch @ the 40 anymore.

20120926_154848_zps34f07581.jpg

and they don't waster their time on boards led by hucksters who don't actually clean carpet for a living.
which is all of the others if you think about it.

FredC

Village Idiot
I see wine...what other forms of payment did you take for protection from satan?

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Wot a wimp..........

Stick some under yer fingernails and leave it there for twenty minutes before rubbing your hands with an enzyme.

This product is applied externally, your product should be applied internally.

I use this same product (that whitens yer skin), as a body wash before going to the "Gentlemens' Club" on a Friday.:twisted:

Ooroo.

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
I hate it when I have a leaky trigger, and a small unnoticeable hole in the end of my nitrile glove... then I get that first little stabbing pain, THE HORROR :rockon:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Peroxcellent will do that to you too.
It burns like crazy until you neutralize it......but it cleans amazingly well!

I love it for dingy whites, gray traffic lanes and water stains. :icon_cool:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dude I'm a cameleon, I can pale out in the winter, and really get toasty in the summer. However since I don't tan and usually have clothes on in the daylight my ass is pretty damn white. How about you KMA and take a look? :p

Sorry that was rude of me, it's early and I have yet to finish my coffee. :redface:

How about I retract that and owe you an insult later? :lol:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I been using less and less 40 volume in favor of Proschoice Urin Stain remover lately.

I've removed rust, browning and of course urin stain w/ it so far. Betcha it will remove blood too.

Its more stable, comes in gallon jugs and cost less...

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I can't remember what I pay for CTI's urin stain remover but think its in the neighborhood of 25 or 30 bucks per gallon.. the cost savings kicks in because it doesn't lose potency like 40vol so there is less waste. I don't have to throw out half a quart just cuz it went flat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom