Coming to a theater near you!

Mikey P

Administrator
From what I can tell every movie theater in SCruz has done The Conversion..

MK-CN626_AMC_ju_G_20140706192856.jpg

In my opinion its the equivalent of employing the Stanley's, Coits and Chem Drys with charismatic and talented Owner Ops..

especially for my big ass.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
The first time I saw these seats was when I went to see Gravity. In a theater playing a "lots of quiet" movie the constant brrrrp, brrrrp, brrrrp of seats going up and down around the theater was pretty annoying. They were nice enough to bring me back for a noisy flick though.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
There's a theater in town here that combines the movie (with nice reclining seats) with a bar and restaurant, for over 21 only. My wife and I are going to try it next week.

Theater.jpg

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Last time I was at the theater was to watch Lincoln with my oldest son.

I kept looking over my shoulder...

At first read, I thought you were at Ford's Theater watching Lincoln watch the play. Then I saw your son was also there so knew it could not have been that long ago.

BTW, at our local theater we bring our own folding chairs.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I think the leather seats may have to do with government regulations.? I was at a bar here in Thailand not to long ago and I noticed the chap was just smiling from ear to ear and having a great time... I asked him wants up. he explained that his business/job is doing really well right now because the FAA is basically requiring airlines to change the fabric upholstery to leather due to health concerns and his company processes a lot of that leather.-- so maybe the theaters are required to do the same?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom