Coming up on post number 200,000!

M

Mark Imbesi

Next time, Mikey, ask around privately and give the prize after the fact. Back in the day of the Blue Board, there had to be 1,000 BS posts in the last day. It really took away from the purpose of the BB, which is sharing of knowledge. The winning post could say "TEST" or "SCREW YOU", not adding to the value of this BB. JMO.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Bridgepoint / Interlink Supply / I will donate an assortment of Bridgepoint brnaded products. Value $350 to $400 range. One each of 15 to 18 of our most popular products. Free shipping.

Scott Warrington

John Olson

Name
John Olson
WOW. Good Job Scott and I mean that with all sincerity.

One thing though Mike 200k really doesn't have that Milestone Ring to it. 250k and 500k 1mil might be numbers that are worthy of promoting/exploting :D

I'll hit up some manf. and come up with something cool you could promote for those if you want since Scott is already kicked down a cool package.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I received a beautiful trophy that sez on it...

Bawb Vawter
Longest Post
MikeysBoard 2008

It's very nice...it lites up and has a horse at the top......well a half a horse, anyway!

Thanks Lisa......now whurres the front half...?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I agree with John- 200k is not a big selling number. Make it at 250k or 500k and if the goal is to get more activity (duh) say it has to hit that in the next 2 months for 250, or 12 months for 500k. Try to get people really revved up and posting to help it go fasater. Perhaps get a the last 10 posters around the number in a drawing for 3-4 good size prizes. More winner, less whiners.

Ken

Name
Nate W.
bob vawter said:
I received a beautiful trophy that sez on it...

Bawb Vawter
Longest Winded Poster
MikeysBoard 2008

It's very nice...it lites up and has a horse at the top......well a half a horse, anyway!

Thanks Lisa......now whurres the front half...?

fix it for you bobby

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
However you want to work it Mike, I'm sure a few of us distys on here could come up with a pretty good prize package for the winner. Even though Scott took my idea. :x :wink:

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Ken Snow said:
I agree with John- 200k is not a big selling number. Make it at 250k or 500k and if the goal is to get more activity (duh) say it has to hit that in the next 2 months for 250, or 12 months for 500k. Try to get people really revved up and posting to help it go fasater. Perhaps get a the last 10 posters around the number in a drawing for 3-4 good size prizes. More winner, less whiners.

Ken

Good post and idea's Ken and others.

John

Chads

Supportive Member
Forget that crap too many post on here now cant even keep up withthem anymore.

We will throw in a case of the 3 inch Sticky-tabs and one clip/dispenser....free shipping

4in Sticky-Tabs available next week...

Mikey P

Administrator
Ok so we'll have a lame prize for number 200,000 and Ken Snow will donate his turn in line for the Queer Eye For a Straight Guy audition for 250k, Olsen will donate a 1988 Bridgepoint Lancer mounted in the jumpy house of your choice for 500k and I'll donate a weeks stay at my beach tree house complete control of the board for one day. You'll be able to edit anyone, ban Vawter, read private messages from Becker to Darlene, see all the hidden rooms as well as create a new room of your choice.

Start posting now!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Hidden rooms :shock: what do they cost a month?

Keith

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom