Commercial Flyer for those that have an in-house staff

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
This flyer would be for those commercial prospects that already have an in-house cleaning staff.

Just something to put a bug in their ear, in-house cleaning can be a real headache for them despite them saying they don't need a professional. If they finally breakdown and spill their guts they will tell you it's not as great as they would like you to believe.

98838164-2980-4e6a-95bc-fe1082f755bd_zps5ea252d9.jpg

Reactions: Derek
Name
Bruce
When my call center (Wife) makes those commercial calls to the businesses that have in house cleaning staff , she always tells them we are there to help if they need it.
I like your idea of sending them a card to keep reminding them. I wonder if a folder would work better if you could get them to keep in their filing cabinet? The folder would have all kinds of info about your company.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
that is fantastic Richard. thanks for sharing your idea.

i'd add to your list of Issues:

Under-powered Equipment that produce sub-par results.

or something like that.

Last edited:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The Minnow! LOL Thanks Willy! :cry:

Like Portables? :icon_twisted:

Thanks Derek I agree, I'll add that!

ca0a9dc2-d2ba-4883-a5fe-dcf31fbcb913_zps8b5434cc.jpg

Subpar results like this?:lol: Admit it Richard - you just aren't smart enough to figure out how to use capable equipment properly. ( $300, 2.5 hours:razz:
IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2140-1.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea I'll admit it, I'm not smart enough to use portables!
:pig:

Nor do I want to use semi-pro equipment! :p

2.5 hrs on a hallway, I told you that bucket brigade will slow you down. :winky:

Last edited by a moderator:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
It's O.K. Buddy. I still befriend people with inadequate brain function.:eekk: You have to wear Pampers before you can wear the Pull Ups. (Or Depends in your case):winky:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I don't like it at all Richard, too negative. These guys are just like cleaners and take their portables super personal, we focus on what we can do and show pictures of jobs.
More subtle...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I was a little concerned about that too. I know we've had a few managers that eventually spilled the beans about their problems after months putting up a facade of 'we have it under control".

What about "Too much property and too little budget" angle? Where we are backup support for anything they can't handle?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Budget angle may be a better fit, overall i am not very creative though.

My whole thing is we keep rotating the service message from carpet, tile to restroom steam cleaning. My experience is everyone has a HOT button and we just have to find it then cross-sell.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm pretty much a shot gun guy, aim at everything and let it rip. I gotta hit something! :winky:

Truthfully if it's aimed at my target market I'm good with it, provided the text is good and a decent image plus my logo.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I agree with Shane on direction you might want to take. You're there to make the job of their brilliant in-house staff easier. Who knows, the guy that bought their crappy equipment might be the guy that would be hiring you.

The biggest problem we have in cleaning buildings that have in-house staff is convincing the staff we're not there to show them up. They can cost you the job.

Back
Top Bottom