Commercial Software Estimating Program

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
Often times we are bidding against companies having beautiful color layouts with their proposals. Our proposal is a copy of their floor plan we've copied and colored in with highlighters. Without investing in an Exactimate like program, we'd like something simple to use that makes a polished look.

Not being a techy guy, anyone have a suggestion ?

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Joe,

Just make up a few pages in word or something you have, put them in a folder, stick a label on the front of folder. You are good to go.

Our folder includes: An intro page, 2 pages of reviews, estimate, page that explains how it's cleaned, one page of before/after photos, insurance info, biz cards and so on...

Once you have the pages written you only have to change who it's addressed to and the invoice/estimate.

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
Joe,

Just make up a few pages in word or something you have, put them in a folder, stick a label on the front of folder. You are good to go.

Our folder includes: An intro page, 2 pages of reviews, estimate, page that explains how it's cleaned, one page of before/after photos, insurance info, biz cards and so on...
Once you have the pages written you only have to change who it's addressed to and the invoice/estimate.

I should have been clearer. We have the folder, intro, estimate, etc... What I'd like to include is a professional looking color coded floor plan. I thinking a flooring estimating program could do it.
Anyone using something they can suggest?

Back
Top Bottom