Compound on a thick black wool..

Mikey P

Administrator
Credits
First she just wanted the beige boarder "touched up".. I gave her the why it can't be done in the home speech and went about cleaning 3 rooms of wtw.

The "Why am I leaving money on the table" guilt set in so I went and dug around in my van hoping to find some CRB Compound...Which I almost wish I hadn't...

Getting the tiny bits out of a flat weave or low cut pile is one thing, but a predominantly black thick pile wool took far longer than I ever planned for..

But in the end, she was very happy with the spots now gone and the bright colors and fresh scent. and I sharpened my almost dead up-sell skills...

DAT

Credits
Ive done couple of that.. mist of bone dry encap and compound works great.

scotty747

Credits
Just curious why you didn't use the crb to agitate and do a quick pass with the wand.

Matt Wood

MLPW
Credits
First she just wanted the beige boarder "touched up".. I gave her the why it can't be done in the home speech and went about cleaning 3 rooms of wtw.

The "Why am I leaving money on the table" guilt set in so I went and dug around in my van hoping to find some CRB Compound...Which I almost wish I hadn't...

Getting the tiny bits out of a flat weave or low cut pile is one thing, but a predominantly black thick pile wool took far longer than I ever planned for..

But in the end, she was very happy with the spots now gone and the bright colors and fresh scent. and I sharpened my almost dead up-sell skills...

That’s a navy blue rug. Not black. Moron

The Great Oz

Credits
Already full of dye bleed from previous "touch-ups" so this one isn't worth any hand wringing about proper cleaning methods. In-home guys have already killed it.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts