Compound on a thick black wool..

Mikey P

Administrator
First she just wanted the beige boarder "touched up".. I gave her the why it can't be done in the home speech and went about cleaning 3 rooms of wtw.

The "Why am I leaving money on the table" guilt set in so I went and dug around in my van hoping to find some CRB Compound...Which I almost wish I hadn't...

Getting the tiny bits out of a flat weave or low cut pile is one thing, but a predominantly black thick pile wool took far longer than I ever planned for..

But in the end, she was very happy with the spots now gone and the bright colors and fresh scent. and I sharpened my almost dead up-sell skills...

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
First she just wanted the beige boarder "touched up".. I gave her the why it can't be done in the home speech and went about cleaning 3 rooms of wtw.

The "Why am I leaving money on the table" guilt set in so I went and dug around in my van hoping to find some CRB Compound...Which I almost wish I hadn't...

Getting the tiny bits out of a flat weave or low cut pile is one thing, but a predominantly black thick pile wool took far longer than I ever planned for..

But in the end, she was very happy with the spots now gone and the bright colors and fresh scent. and I sharpened my almost dead up-sell skills...

That’s a navy blue rug. Not black. Moron

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Already full of dye bleed from previous "touch-ups" so this one isn't worth any hand wringing about proper cleaning methods. In-home guys have already killed it.

Reactions: Cleanworks

steve_64

That’s a navy blue rug. Not black. Moron
We bought a rug last week I thought it was blue Genny said black the saleslady called it mauve.
20181009_212418_Film1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom