Concrete cleaning....

Fred Homan

What product would you guys use to clean concrete? Old/fairly new oil/rust stains. Purple degreaser helped but still noticeable. I have a small mini-turbo to use also. What really works that will remove all stains?

Thanks!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
nothing will remove all, because of how porous concrete is...

how big of an area???

I cant think of a name, but the best concrete cleaners are the powder ones, that you sprinkle of dump on, then lightly wet....they seem to have the highest concentrate of PH....

why do you need them all out??

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Depending on the stains, you might have luck using a pullace. I have a buddy who works with granite and says they havehad great luck using them

Gary T

Pour& Restore is a poultice for concrete. A poultice for stone wouldn't work so well on concrete. Shorebest 2790 is an awesome cleaner for concrete(and the best for tile & grout!)

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
If the concrete is porous and the oil stains have been there a long time, it may take high pressure and steam to do a really great job on removing the deeply embedded oil.

Hydro-Force has the new Peroxiblast powder. With hot water and a spinner type cleaner, that works better than anything I have tried in the 1000 PSI range. We have recently been testing a lot of concrete cleaners on parking areas and the slick finished concrete in our warehouse.

A number of carpet rust removers will also work on the rust in the concrete. The Bridgepoint T-Rust works pretty well on concrete. Rinse thoroughly or neutralize after using rust remover.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom