Confessions of an ex MLMer..

Lawry, the money is there if you put the time and effort in. Like anything.

yea sure
that's why you're selling ext'd warranties and Cobra is a "former" MLM'er

it doesn't take long for anyone with half a brain to realize, for the time, effort and expense involved to make a full time livable wage, they can do far better in more traditional sales/service positions ..like you are now

and me butthurt??..don't be silly
I'm not the one in denial or retarded or FOS
you are at least one of the above.

i like to think you're either retarded or in denial (possibly both)
cause believe it or not, i actually like you..which would all go out the window if i thought or determined you were just a FOS, flimflam windbag

..L.T.A.

Radar Foster

Mr Personality
yea sure
that's why you're selling ext'd warranties and Cobra is a "former" MLM'er

it doesn't take long for anyone with half a brain to realize, for the time, effort and expense involved to make a full time livable wage, they can do far better in more traditional sales/service positions ..like you are now

and me butthurt??..don't be silly
I'm not the one in denial or retarded or FOS
you are at least one of the above.

i like to think you're either retarded or in denial (possibly both)
cause believe it or not, i actually like you..which would all go out the window if i thought or determined you were just a FOS, flimflam windbag

..L.T.A.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How is life since the shakes?

Sitting at a desk with a sales guy always popping his head in, " I'm headed for Starbucks, Wendy's , Burger King "

BTW, you might not recall, but I asked about finance pulling credit without permission. Fact they stole my SSN off a tax form for paying cash. I settled for $1000.00 They were quick to accept, should have started at $4k.
You pull slimy crap like that?

Can you hook me up with a full loaded Colorado, 4 door 4x4 biggest engine black or white.

you two Brownie packers will be happy to know that yesterday was the busiest day on MB all year.
That's just wrong.
No drama.
No crazy thread.
Yet, busiest day?

This place may be sliding fast towards Truck Mount Forum conformity oblivion.

Give me back the Berlin wall...........

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'll be the first to admit... and have always admitted.... I'm not one to stay in one spot too long. It's not the money, it's the game.

I've always done well in what I do with few exceptions... But some of you blowhards think just because I move on that it didn't work. :oldrolleyes:

I made a ton of money in carpet cleaning... I stayed in for years because I was always able to change how I did things... Chem Hack, porties, TM, VLM, sub contractors, advertising etc etc etc.

I'm always looking for the newest thing... It's cars right now (new to me) and I've been able to change that a bit too (how I do it I mean).

Whats so hard to understand about that?

Oh, God... They've sucked me back in

:shifty:

How is life since the shakes?

Sitting at a desk with a sales guy always popping his head in, " I'm headed for Starbucks, Wendy's , Burger King "

BTW, you might not recall, but I asked about finance pulling credit without permission. Fact they stole my SSN off a tax form for paying cash. I settled for $1000.00 They were quick to accept, should have started at $4k.
You pull slimy crap like that?

Can you hook me up with a full loaded Colorado, 4 door 4x4 biggest engine black or white.

If you sign your name on a credit app, they pull the credit. Other than that, no.

The Colorados are nice. V-6 for now but I think a Diesel is coming.

Oh, and I still do the shakes from time to time. I don't do the business anymore.

Whenever I need to get back into shape a bit or whatever.

I like their vitamin supplements too.

Want me to hook you up? I think you can still order from my site.

Never filled out a credit app, no reason. But they did have me fill out an IRS form. When confronted when I discovered they ran my credit they admitted a mistake in judgement.. HA HA HA

Been a Ford guy forever! For good reason. But the Colorado looks nice.

Usually, Fred's posts are crystal clear and as a rule of thumb, tend to end a thread.

So...........back off Chavez. :winky:

Take it away Fred.