Connection 2012

Becker

Name
Becker
Looks like I'll be booking it tonight.

Many MB members going?

Think I'm getting in thursday leaving sat or sun.

Connection still free? Don't think I've ever paid.

Thanks.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Dinner at the Wynn thursday. I drive in Tuesday and drive back Saturday at some point.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
thursday morning leave saturday

I have a lot going on but said screw it

If I can avoid Fremont street and Pawn Stars store, should be at dinner Thursday. Friday night dinner at Bally's Steakhouse , bone-in ribeye oscar style

Becker

Name
Becker
thursday morning leave saturday

I have a lot going on but said screw it

If I can avoid Fremont street and Pawn Stars store, should be at dinner Thursday. Friday night dinner at Bally's Steakhouse , bone-in ribeye oscar style

We went to the pawn star store this last march.
Asked people on the way out if it was worth the 30 min wait in line. No one from the show was inside.
Left.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We went to the pawn star store this last march.
Asked people on the way out if it was worth the 30 min wait in line. No one from the show was inside.
Left.

Unless your actually going there to buy something then no it ain't worth it. It is just a pawn shop. They do have a higher end selection then some of the other pawn shops. Might take a couple of watches with me and see about trading up to another Rolex

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
This will be the first one I miss. Being replaced by new folks. I get to stay and catch up on things here.

Becker

Name
Becker
When is it?
Sept 5th 6th 7th... I'll hit the show on the 7th, but try to meet up with a few boarders on the 6th..

If you have never been Brent you should try. Pretty cool to see so much product in one area.. And meet some of the guys.

Look at alegent air out of bellingham for a cheap flight, or SW out of Seattle. Less than 350.00 you should beable to get air and hotel, bring your nephew or a girl for less than $500 total package.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom