Connections & Kessler ripped me off.

Mikey P

Administrator
I get a call from Evan yesterday telling me how much he loved my Truckmount Designers Round Table we did at Nashville MF. So much in fact he decided to steal my idea and duplicate it at Connections next month.

I was OK with it until he asked me for a copy of the questions I presented to the panel ( Les Jones, Terje Brevik, Bob Savage, Mike Rodan, Steve Poulos, Chris Pond, the old Prochem dude and the engineer from Masterblend) because he couldn't come up with his own.

I told him I'd let him have them on one condition: that he let Les JUDSON Jones join his panel of Six (Prochem, Butler, SS, Hydramaster, Masterblend and one more, maybe Powerclean) Les would bring small guy balance, fairness and most of all, respect to the program..

It's not like I was demanding he put Nellos or Ken Raptor Harris up there...

anyways, Evan tells me the Connections Board would not let Les join in on the fun due to him not having bought a booth.

I wonder if Rudy the retarded Foot Ball mentor guy paid for his booth. :mrgreen:

I was nice and polite with my response (and reject) to Mr Respectful and all I got back for my niceties was a
I don't know what made me think that you would be open to reason and even come to you for questions that I can certainly write myself.

Prick. :!:

steve g

Name
steve garrett
maybe evan needs to be reminded of how they knew full well that ace truckmounts ripped a guy off, and knowingly took ace's money for a booth knowing full well that at least one guy paid for a machine and never got it. its not their job to police the industry but you would think they would feel bad if other people lost their money because they bought a unit after seeing it at connections, surely this company must be legit after all they have a booth at connections. I guess its ok to have people that steal money because they BUY a booth. but if a guy is honest and does not, they are not welcome to the club. that is the nail in the coffin for they are just out for the all mighty $$$$

Bob Foster

Actually our first round table panel was the Masters Round Table a couple of years before. That's when we had all the old school guys Judson Jones, Craig Jasper, Gary Heacock Mike West James B Smith sharing their war stories. That was a very interesting entertaining and informative presentation.

Stay tuned for MikeFest this year. We're going to step it up a few notches with another trademark MikeFest panel style audience driven Q & A session.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Not sure I would go our of my way for Evans panel of TM manufacturers. Money talks and .....
Al
ps Looks like I may be going to the trade show primarily.

John Watson

Re: Connections & Kessler ripped me off.Bobby don't forget

Mr Gary Heacock
Heard he will be at connections this year

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Perhaps ask Evan why Les is not on the panel and let him reply. I don't pretend to know much about this inside crap but maybe there is a straight answer.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Let me see what i can do........we're buds..ya know!
header.jpg

evanl.jpg

EVAN.jpg

how much help ya want????

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He told you at MF6 he wanted to do one at Connections after seeing how well it was received.

That is lame of the board not to allow Les, that's what made the one you did so much better by having the various builder size perspectives.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
bob vawter said:
Let me see what i can do........we're buds..ya know!
header.jpg

evanl.jpg

EVAN.jpg

1- Is that your baby Evan is carrying?
2- Is Lee Senter giving Evan bunny ears?
3- Who's the dude that looks like ZZ Top and Tank Abbott had mutual offspring?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Willy P said:
[quote="bob vawter":18nklmad]Let me see what i can do........we're buds..ya know!
header.jpg

evanl.jpg

EVAN.jpg

1- Is that your baby Evan is carrying?
2- Is Lee Senter giving Evan bunny ears?
3- Who's the dude that looks like ZZ Top and Tank Abbott had mutual offspring?[/quote:18nklmad]

yes
yes
and ...I don know!

Mikey P

Administrator
Re: Connections & Kessler ripped me off.

Ken, he told me why...
Les did not sign a check over to Cooper esq.
Personaly. I thinks its because Judson does not buy full page ads in ICS

C

cucu

i hate to be the one to see the black heli-chopers (big word that one)

but it could be the big boys dont want him , they spend a lot of money selling their units as the Rolls Royce of the biz
and telling us how advanced they are

and to have a guy come in and tell it different may not be what they want us to hear

F

FB7777

When I arrived at Sapphire at MF Nashville, I was surprised to see Evan there, considering the history between Mikey and him.

It became obvious that his primary motivation was to be a spy and report back to the connections committee

COnsidering that he is copying the idea, I believe its pretty lousy that he would actually respond in that manner when he is asking a favor.

what a goofy retard he is... if I was going to request to copy someones homework it wouldn't be for something as easy as a couple of softball questions for your advertisers...

I'll provide him with a lifetime supply of his favorite snack food if he asks HydraMaster why they change the name of their TMS every 5-10 years

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i DID ask him to sit for a portrait...
but he declined!

FYI...
he hates me more than all of yous put together!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Nate The Great said:
ZZ Top looking guy is STEVEC aka Steve Cressal of Steamway Supply out of Utah...
cool guy.....

man i had so much fun wit evAn that weekend.......

didn't i Tony?

F

FB7777

evan's the dude you let hang around with you because his parents had an inground pool

MrSteam

Re: Connections & Kessler ripped me off.

SteveC is from Steam Action Supply actually... we're best buds

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom