Connections & Kessler ripped me off.

Bob Foster

There are ways to politely and respectfully ask direct questions. And the questions are not meant to do anything but get honest answers about some of the common concerns many of us have.

It's their moment to shine but then again if they can't answer a well intended good question it ought to tell you something. All I know is the straightest talking man that would give answers appears to have has been deliberately excluded.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ken, what gave you the idea that I would want anything to do with this deal. I already did a 3 hour version with full attendance, why would I want to waste precious trade show minutes watching Kessler blow smoke up Mike Rodans ass in hope that he gets Sapphire back in his rag in front of a dozen schleps.I was just looking for some much earned kudos for Judson Jones. Hell, even Les would rather be out running over Tre with his pos garage built slide in Segway.

I don't know what the **** Bob is rambling on about.
He should be saving his cash for Boot Camp instead of Connections anywhooo

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Mikey P said:
Ken, what gave you the idea that I would want anything to do with this deal. I already did a 3 hour version with full attendance, why would I want to waste precious trade show minutes watching Kessler blow smoke up Mike Rodans ass in hope that he gets Sapphire back in his rag in front of a dozen schleps.I was just looking for some much earned kudos for Judson Jones. Hell, even Les would rather be out running over Tre with his pos garage built slide in Segway.

I don't know what the ACE Bob is rambling on about.

Now that was funny!

Bob Foster

Mikey P said:
I don't know what the **** Bob is rambling on about.

Wasn't it you who started this thread and first called Evan on to the carpet?

And I'll be there.

Ron K

steve g said:
surely this company must be legit after all they have a booth at connections. I guess its ok to have people that steal money because they BUY a booth. $$$$

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Why don't ya come up with questions and ask the Judsons on film, then play it in the trade show floor and on this site that way MORE people will actually see it than will be in that Connections breakout room. Last time I was at Connections Vegas, with the "put a second-mortgage-on-your-house-and-invest-it-all-in-stocks keynote speaker slimeballs" there was about 45 people in the room. I'll have to find the photo from my phone - a sea of empty seats in the general session, it was horrible.

So this may end up being much-ado-about-nothing. If there is IMPORTANT responses to get out there - get it out there. More bodies will see the booths than the breakout session so play the video at the extra Mytee booth. More will see a post here on MB than in the session too. It's just the way it is...

But I will be there... =) ...hoping I don't have to put a second mortgage on my house to become a hero four times.

I'm happy they got rid of the investor pitchmen.

Lisa

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Great idea Lisa- probably could get 1000 views here vs 50ish at connections.

I just read the schedule for the week- waaaaaaaay too much hero stuff. Did anyone think about this before scheduling all these people? It almost seems like 4 different poeple were tasked to schedule something and they never looked at each other's ideas. It would be even more hillarious (in a sad way) if 2 of them had scheduled the same person for a hero speech.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I tried video taping but my camera ran out of batteries. :roll:

Here you go:

DSCF3455.jpg

Name
Danny Strickland
Ken Snow said:
You made my points again Bob, thank you.

Now how about starting a produtive thread that actually rocks the boat beforehand so that maybe it will still happen instead of continuing Mikey's whinefest.

Come on guys, put up or shut up.

Ken

Mike is the big dog in the yard that starts barking at nothing and Foster is the chihuahua who won't quit barking!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't know what made me think that you would be open to reason and even come to you for questions that I can certainly write myself.

Evan can put on a good show that will impress those not in the know, but hang out with the letch in a bar after a show and the origins of this statement become perfectly clear.

Here are some soft ball questions for you to ask your six reps there Big Guy.
I'm sure you won’t rock the advertising canoe with these...

-Introductions (6 guys x's 3 minutes each-18 minutes)

-Where do you see the future of TM design headed? (Roden will take up 10 minutes of this and the other 5 will give big dittos or in the case of Butler and Cleanco have nothing at all to say-20 minutes)

-What are you doing to make your machines more Green? (Big smile from Ev :p n who thunk this one up all by himself) Roden will have ten minutes on smaller foot prints and a possible diesel unit. HM, Prochem, Butler and Master Blend will say we already got screwed by the SOA scam and no way are we falling for this Green bullshit. Steve Polous will make a Bong adaptor joke and on to the next question.-10 Minutes

- What makes your machines stand out in the crowd? HM, PC and SS will argue over who has the nicest shade of blue, CleanCo and Butler will point fingers and Master Blend will brag about the 30 inch Kunkle Rob Allen designed for them. SS comes out on top for an innovative HX system-12 minutes

~Ev opens the panel up to questions and mistakenly picks a Mikey Boarder who wastes 10 minutes wanting to know about custom options for his next unit he may or may not buy from one of these companies and one guy who wants to know if anyone will be offering a key fob to remotely shut down the machine form inside the house.-15 minutes

total-75 minutes.
Show is over as it’s time for ~EV to hit the trade show to find suckers for his next New Orleans flop.

Name
Danny Strickland
Mikey P said:
Poor Danny..

Semi pro high school foot ball ref that gets no respect due to his un-coverable marks of the Big Dog.

hey big dOG, no one who see's the vac tatt knows yore ICS cloned site exists!!!

as for being semi pro, i chose about 8yrs ago not to pursue a college carrier in football, not because i couldn't make it, i had the connections to get a shot, but traveling weekends would mean a major cut into the family time, not to mention the practices, camps and other time investments needed to keep your spot on a crew. I'm glad to be a top notch HS ref, i've done 2 state championship games in 7 yrs and could work on any HS field in America with no problem.

now go bark at Ev, The Allens, Coop and any other cleaning board who blows into a dog whistle and makes yore ears ring!!! :twisted:

Name
Danny Strickland
Mikey P said:
appears I hit a nerve.

not really, just pissed at the old lady. i'll be my fun loving John Candy/Chris Farley self when her jail bird free loading daughter gets the ACE out of my house!!! :evil:

I might be living at my brothers house next week if things don't change!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom