Connections trade show question

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ken we should probably stay away from each other, we're too much a like.
Who would keep us out of trouble! :razz:

Yes I'll have to make an effort to go at least once. I've never been, Dan has gone but not me.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL- oh so you're a boring, pompass ass turd too? You're right we should stay away from each other or we'll put ourselves to sleep. :lol:

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Ken and Richard,
You guys ought to come to SFS in Roselle in Chicago. At least come in for the Wednesday dinner. Maybe you could keep Steve at the dinner past 730 pm.

Mikey P

Administrator
do both of you shop at Forever21 too?

good lord, it was date night last night and our down town had one of those stores take over an empty Boarders..

umpteen thousand feet of cheap ugly ass clothes and 200 feet of clothes for the Metro Man.

I walked through that section in 21 seconds and most likely it will take 21 years for my balls to drop back down from the horrifying experience.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Sounds like you blokes enjoy your own Connections. :winky:

Separate beds I hope. :smile:

12conts_home_01.gif

The Industry’s Best Education Combined With Interactive, Hands-On, Live Demonstrations! September 4th - Pre-Convention Programming:*

Zig Ziglar’s Born to Win, Business Growth Workshop - Howard Partridge and Tom Ziglar, CEO and Proud Son of Zig Ziglar. STOP being a SLAVE to your business ... get yourself and your business organized ... and learn how to double your sales and profits easily and effortlessly.
Smart Business Symposium - (Technology, Apps, Website Development, Electronic Marketings) John Braun, Steve Mastio, Andrechelle Cermak, Joe Kowalski - Learn what you should have on your web site, Learn about Customer Relationship Management, and Learn about Search Engine Optimization.

September 5th, 6th & 7th - Convention and Trade Show
MAJOR KEYNOTE SPEAKERS ... GOLD SPONSORED EVENTS ... INFORMATIVE LIVE DEMONSTRATIONS ... MAJOR ENTERTAINMENT! ... GREAT PRIZE GIVEAWAYS ... AND MORE!

Please buy my friend Jim Bethel a drink at the Hooker Bar, it's his b'day today.:winky:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Giorgio

Becker

Name
Becker
I'll be at the tradeshow a bit Friday about noon or so.
Staying at the Monte Carlo.
Not getting to town till late Thursday. So I'm sure I'll miss most if ya. Might swing by the lvh hooker bar Thursday night, see who might be hanging out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom