Constant Contact

Beeks

Name
J.R.
As of right now, i just email my past clients with reminders/thank you's from my spreadsheet of hundreds of emails. Anyone use CC? Is it worth the price to have someone else do it for me or should i just keep doing what ive been doing?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We are sending out 10's of thousands a week so it is worth it. You will have to evaluate how you will use it and make the judgement of the time savings vs cost.

Reactions: Beeks

Beeks

Name
J.R.
good point, have you confirmed that the emails always make it to the inbox and not the spam box?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I can seen if my person can or u can go to our website and sign up for our eblasts

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'll sign up, it will save you/them the hassle.
Thanks

footerText.png
:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Walt
Hello, I'm new here. First post. Just signed up and this is the first post I seen and I already think I can add value. :) We use SendGrid. It works great, I'd recommend you check it out.

Reactions: Beeks

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I was mistaken guys- we stopped using constant contact 2 year ago and now our eblasts are handled by our web hosting company for a much less.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
We're currently using self-directed Mail Chimp.

For us it's very easy to design and send e-mail, and the program does a good job of helping you avoid spammy titles, tracks opens and click-throughs, and automates the opt out for people that don't want your mailings. It keeps you from being labeled a spammer. Mail Chimp is free for a database of under 2,000 subscribers and you can send 12,000 messages per month for free.

Once our in-house system is updated we'll be doing it on our own, but Mail Chimp has been a great way to learn best practices.

PS: Even if you decide to do it on your own, take some time to read the Mail Chimp knowledge base articles.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
We're currently using self-directed Mail Chimp.

For us it's very easy to design and send e-mail, and the program does a good job of helping you avoid spammy titles, tracks opens and click-throughs, and automates the opt out for people that don't want your mailings. It keeps you from being labeled a spammer. Mail Chimp is free for a database of under 2,000 subscribers and you can send 12,000 messages per month for free.

Once our in-house system is updated we'll be doing it on our own, but Mail Chimp has been a great way to learn best practices.

PS: Even if you decide to do it on your own, take some time to read the Mail Chimp knowledge base articles.

thanks man, ill deff give it a look

Back
Top Bottom