CONTRAVERSIAL SUBJECT......."Warning....!"

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"Where is the LINE....?"

At what point does Mike ..bartering services..cross over the line to being a SHILL..?

To my knowledge .."MIKE" owns 100% of this board....!
So...If he chooses to profit from his board... through the bartering process...It is his call..!

HOWEVER....these arrangement should NOT be open for discussion in the public forum...!

AS THE OWNER....he should be held to the highest standards...and be beyond REPROUCH...

"IMO"...this practice is a "LOSE...LOSE"...for all parties involved...!!!

1.You either sell banners or barter everything...
2.Mike cannot promote one disty..without offending another...
3.Many suppliers have been favoritism shown over others...on a month to month basis..
4.Friendships have been destroyed...Suppliers have been slaughtered on a public forum...
5.Products have been "unfairly" damaged by bogus reviews & slanderous attacks...
6.LETS FACE IT...the BD's on this board are the worst "cheap bastards" in the industry...
7.At least 95% of the fold here...are the WORST price shoppers on the planet...
8.If I was a supplier or a TM builder...I would pay these guys to buy ELSEWHERE...
9.It says alot about the advertisers here,that they will ONLY barter in-lue of stroking a check..
10. It says.."even more"..about the members, that they are "TOO CHEAP" to pay a "supporting
membership fee"...of $5.00..for the information & entertainment this board PROVIDES....!!!!

So, Mike can run his railroad ...any way he wishes..!!! But somebody has to PAY for the operation of this board.! So if you cheap bastards can NOT afford $60.00 a year for this forum.

STFU....!!!!

The bill's have to be paid...Mike is NOT shilling...he is just trying to pay the bill's...!

BY THE WAY...!!!! There is an inevitable "CuRsE" that always follows one of Mike's recommendation's... :shock:

Ps Mike, you are a sHaMeLess WHORE....on this 360i "tHinGY"... :roll: :p :p :x :mrgreen:
Pss..And you will NeVeR..restore your "MOXY". Now that you have SWAM with the "fIsh-EZ's"

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hey i resemble 6 and 7 dick :x :x :x :x :x :x :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

seriously....IF i find value for the extra $$$ to get about the same thing I would...in a heart beat..

BUT

very seldom does it happen....

why pay ALMOST double for chems, when what i use kicks ass 95% of the time (cobbs)....and some of those chems have to be mixed at a slightly higher rate...

for example......my ignitor for my burner.......why pay $169, when for $77 i get THE EXACT same one??? and have to pay shipping on both.....if i could get it local...maybe id pay more....

its like i posted a while ago....

WHY PAY DOUBLE OR TRIPLE for things???

see the $395 for that 360 head is reasonable to me...its from John, and you cant get anywhere else for half...SO i will for sure buy from john...

BUT $200 or what ever it is for a elbow is just ridicules to me...soooo i will make my own, and plumb it with some PVC or ABS (for a smooth boar) and be into it $30

but thats just me...

ifn he gets new shit, then good on him....

also it says at the front....DONT GET YOUR PANTIES IN A WAD

joe harper

Name
joe harper
I GUESS THE cRICKeTS....mean NO... :roll:

I didn't say we should NOT be frugal...!

As for the JUICE...if you guys would SUPPORT one local supplier...instead of buying from 10 different suppliers..to save $3.00 on a gallon of Juice... :idea:

You can SAVE alot of $$$$ buying in volume....I DON'T PAY SHIPPING...!!!! "spend $300.00"
Many times my suppliers have sent me product or parts @ NO CHARGE...to express their loyalty & appreciation for my Biz... :shock: It is NO different than you cleaning an area rug for FREE..for a good client.. !gotcha!

Using "make-shift" parts is a BAD Idea..!!! for most cleaners on this board...

Many will try to save $30.00 on a Aftermarket part..& void a WARRANTY on a 20k TM...!

ps..I am NOT busting on you Doug...just-saying... :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
All kidding aside, I think Mike is a honest person. His has given shitty reviews to shitty products when he's gotten them for free...or used them for free and given good reviews to what he thought or thinks is a good product.

Every supplier on this board should be giving Mikey their stuff to try out if they feel it's a good product.

If he gets it for free and tries it and doesn't or does like it...he SHOULD (and does) give the honest opinion.

Mike would be doing a disservice by NOT telling us a about a product that sucked or worked well....no matter who is paying him or giving free crap.

That's what this board is for....information....correct information.

With all said....Mikey has been wrong about some things but pretty damn right about most (judging from the consensus and my own opinion).

His biggest screw up was the V. He was right about it being very powerful but wrong about everything else on that POS.

I find it hard to believe that Mike would come on to his board and give a false good review about a shitty product just because someone is renting a banner or because he got it for free. Not worth the money or his reputation.

So Kiss Mike's ass Harper. shiteatinggrin

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Brian R said:
All kidding aside, I think Mike is a honest person. His has given shitty reviews to shitty products when he's gotten them for free...or used them for free and given good reviews to what he thought or thinks is a good product.

Every supplier on this board should be giving Mikey their stuff to try out if they feel it's a good product.

If he gets it for free and tries it and doesn't or does like it...he SHOULD (and does) give the honest opinion.

Mike would be doing a disservice by NOT telling us a about a product that sucked or worked well....no matter who is paying him or giving free crap.

That's what this board is for....information....correct information.

With all said....Mikey has been wrong about some things but pretty damn right about most (judging from the consensus and my own opinion).

His biggest screw up was the V. He was right about it being very powerful but wrong about everything else on that POS.

I find it hard to believe that Mike would come on to his board and give a false good review about a shitty product just because someone is renting a banner or because he got it for free. Not worth the money or his reputation.

So Kiss Mike's ass Harper. shiteatinggrin

I agree totally. I can remember suppliers not being happy with reviews of products and working with Mike and the forum to improve those products.

Take care,
Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks Cork, I've said it before, I've been wrong but I've never lied about a product or service, banner or not.

and I LOVE that damn 360!

and Harper is right about the $5.00, all, ALL of you regulars should be paying that, no excuse not to.

and if you think I should not be compensated for providing YOU with this forum folks,

and get a clue.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I thought that's what the banners and all the free crap you get was supposed to cover??

(smiling nervously)

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hey I did pay it...was happy to....then it quit getting taken out :::shrugs:::::

Thought the banners cut that Ivebeensold Ivebeensold no??

also i was the 1st BD to give mikey his money at the San Diego MF...memeber that Mikey??? 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

And its a helluva alot more then $3 a gallon or LB for that matter.. :shock: :shock:

and no i dont pay from all over the place.....cuz i find it useless for 95% of the jobs, to have that much shit on board.. :x :x :x

the crickets were me heading to bed :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
I thought that's what the banners and all the free crap you get was supposed to cover??

(smiling nervously)

Have you looked at those banners.."jAcKWaD"... :roll:

Maybe 3 of those companies are writing a CHECK..... :oops:

If Mike was not fooling with this bOaRd...He would have 4 trucks on the road... :!:

"The board only feeds Mike's EGO....NOT his FAMILY... :x " "very similar to yours mArY" :cry:

"Paula...makes a living OPERATING a "dAy CaRe"... 8)
"Mike...has to SUPPORT..his "dAy CarE"...supplemented by his CC BIZ... :roll: "

If MIKE...shut this place down for "1 DAY"...50% of you RetaRds...would commit SuIcIdE.. :!:

How much...SHIT...can he possibly use.. :roll:
Pretty soon, he will have to HIRE an employee to SELL all of his "bArtEreD IteMs"..on E-BAY :!:

THE least we can do as MEMBERS...Is make sure we cover the operating cost of this "jOinT"..

"bUnCh of FREE-LoaDerS"...around here... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

The "LunChPaIl"...was a DISASTER for Les... :shock:
Everyone assumes that Mike purchased the C-4...because he GOT A DEAL... :roll:

He PURCHASED the C-4...on the MERRITS of the Quality of the MACHINE ITSELF.... :idea:

{Les is one of the FEW that..STROKES the CHECK..for his banner.. :!: :!: :!: }

IMO...Mike would be "BETTER OFF"...To SWAP checks...with his ADVERTISER'S...to AVOID
the implications of favoritism...& run iNterfereNce from BogUs poster's.. :idea:

"We all do the occasional BARTER...to get a deal..!" But we DON'T have to run our BIZ on
BARTER ALONE... :evil: ALL businesses need CASH FLOW... !gotcha!

So...GET OFF YOUR WALLETS...!!!! and pay the $60.00 a year..Then YOU have the RIGHT
to call JugHeaD...the..."phUcKtArd he IS" :mrgreen:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
floorguy said:
hey I did pay it...was happy to....then it quit getting taken out :::shrugs:::::

Thought the banners cut that Ivebeensold Ivebeensold no??

also i was the 1st BD to give mikey his money at the San Diego MF...memeber that Mikey??? 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

And its a helluva alot more then $3 a gallon or LB for that matter.. :shock: :shock:

and no i dont pay from all over the place.....cuz i find it useless for 95% of the jobs, to have that much shit on board.. :x :x :x

the crickets were me heading to bed :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Doug...
I had the "TriGGer CocKeD"...for MarY.. !gotcha!
You were just a victim...of "frienDlY FiRe"... :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

"We ALL know who the {REAL SHILL}is here...pink Cadillac... :shock:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
did i mention that i have a brand new Genie for sale?

OHH and Harpman,,,,,

chop chop.....?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
I had the "TriGGer CocKeD"...for MarY..

You always do.
It's because you fear me...and not for the BS reasons you'll come up with in your next post.
It's funny how most of the crap you spew is really you just feeling bad about yourself...projecting again....and again.

You hate how you are so you project that onto someone else and accuse them of the things you feel guilty about.
I'm just an easy target because I don't hide behind anything and don't care what people think they think about me.

You're textbook Harpocrite.

G

George V

Every dollar toward your Mikeysboard subscribtion is one less dollar in Obama's pocket.

It's tax deductible ya know.

MONEY TALKS!

c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo_RH2xfa54c]

Is Angus the hardest working guitarist in music or what? Santana ain't got sh$t over him!

Rock on!

Oh yeah, be sure to tip your BB host on the way out. you high rollers!!!

Cheers!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Phucktard.

BTW, wasn't Mr. P. suppose to be included in the monthly payment. Seems he's been tardy or MIA quite a bit this year.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Make it public in everyones profile to show, who is a REAL supporting member! Show that the person payed 5 bucks for a given month so everyone knows this board is here and alive, partially because of that person.
I have been paying for a couple of years. Christmas time is when I usually renew the "subscription". I would like to see who is paying their "dues"...

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Hmmmm, I see another CRI in the making.

"Mikey's Board Certified" stickers are being printed as we speak?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey Harp,
If a supplier gives Mikey free stuff and has a banner, do they still need to pay the 5 bucks?
Oh wiseone (or wiseass :mrgreen: )

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey P said:
[quote="Doug Cox":14bvvuun]Phucktard.

BTW, wasn't Mr. P. suppose to be included in the monthly payment. Seems he's been tardy or MIA quite a bit this year.

P?[/quote:14bvvuun]

Haven't you been on a consistent scooter trip all year? lol

Mikey P

Administrator
Brian R said:
Hey Harp,
If a supplier gives Mikey free stuff and has a banner, do they still need to pay the 5 bucks?
Oh wiseone (or wiseass :mrgreen: )

up to them.

Hmmmm, I see another CRI in the making.

"Mikey's Board Certified" stickers are being printed as we speak?

Want me to review your companies performance Greg?

Haven't you been on a consistent scooter trip all year? lol

Want to buy a Bulletin Board Dougie?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom