CONTRAVERSIAL SUBJECT......."Warning....!"

steve g

Name
steve garrett
harper, not to hijack the thread but I have noticed every time you respond to something

you start a new line like this?????????

it usually has some sort of punctuation on the end!!!!!!!

or a smiley face :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

what the hell is the deal do you not know that you computer will come to the end of the line and automatically return it self like this its not a manual typewriter. so I suppose you are doing it on purpose. I didn't realize it till not that I normally never even read your posts because they are hard to read because you do that. so type normal its easier to read. write in normal sentences with the entire width of the screen filled up, use paragraphs, I think people will listen to you more.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
steve g said:
harper, not to hijack the thread but I have noticed every time you respond to something

you start a new line like this?????????

it usually has some sort of punctuation on the end!!!!!!!

or a smiley face :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

what the hell is the deal do you not know that you computer will come to the end of the line and automatically return it self like this its not a manual typewriter. so I suppose you are doing it on purpose. I didn't realize it till not that I normally never even read your posts because they are hard to read because you do that. so type normal its easier to read. write in normal sentences with the entire width of the screen filled up, use paragraphs, I think people will listen to you more.

Steve,

Thank you for your imput. I didn't think anyone actually read my post.
You may be unaware that, I have...."toUrEttEs sYnDrOmE"... :shock:
So in a effort to not SwArE uncontrollably...I use the "eMoTionCon's".. :idea:

You douchbag,phucktard,basturd,..annoying.. cock-sucker, BiTcH. wHORE.........
...............................................SEE....Sorry... :oops: :oops: :oops:

I will try to do better... :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
someone reads you posts Harper cause I just got 5 dollars in pay pal payments...

NOW THATS FunnY..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since some of these GenTlemEn...."Are always looking for a DEAL "

Why don't you offer a "Membership Drive".... :idea:

ONE YEAR of DUES....$50.00 a year... :!:

Anyone that pays a "one time"..yearly membership FEE by 11/30/10
will receive the discounted RATE... !gotcha!

This would give you a "NEST EGG"...to carry some of the operating cost...!
Then you would have a reasonable ...projection of operating capital..to budget..!

Assign these SUPPORTING MEMBERS..a different color to their profile NAME..!

Then we would KNOW..."who the fRee-lOaDerS"...ARE... :evil:

pss..If they don't think this board is worth..$50.00 a year..I have NO INTREST in reading or responding to their post ....or REQUEST FOR HELP.... :roll:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
If you would put ..mArY.. on a pay-per-click...fee schedule..@.05 cents... :idea:

She would be good for 25K a year..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Who is this "Mary" person you speak of and why are you sooo in love with her?

(you like her penis don't you?)

If you put the Harpocrite on a "Pay per emoticon" you might get one lousy post out of his cheap ass. :mrgreen:

Mikey P

Administrator
pss..If they don't think this board is worth..$50.00 a year..I have NO INTREST in reading or responding to their post ....or REQUEST FOR HELP....

if you dolts dont take advantage of Harper and all he has to offer, well its no wonder you dont have 5 bucks.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Ok- I got a good laugh. a private message from Mikey to donate.. lol I'll be happy to donate some $. Could have done more but Stockwell made sure that Google got a bunch months ago.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
gregcole said:
Ok- I got a good laugh. a private message from Mikey to donate.. lol I'll be happy to donate some $. Could have done more but Stockwell made sure that Google got a bunch months ago.

Poor baby... :oops:

If you need me to "fLoAt" you a loan...."I will cover your FEE'S...".... !gotcha!

I see you moved from the back page of the FLYER...To the FRONT... 8)

Thank's for keeping "OUR" the phones ringing... :mrgreen:

ps...I am thinking about running a...PRO CARPET..rEsCuE AD... :idea:

Of course ..I will send you a CUT.... :p :p :p :p :mrgreen:

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
HARPER said:
gregcole said:
If you need me to "fLoAt" you a loan...."I will cover your FEE'S...".... !gotcha!

Glad I could help Harper, feel free to send me some royalties. shiteatinggrin
Still not sure why you are so concerned about my and what I do here. Jealousy I guess?
We completed 113 jobs yesterday in Tampa. How about you? 2- maybe 3?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
gregcole said:

Wait till you get this months Googleization.......... :twisted:

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Willy P said:
gregcole said:

Wait till you get this months Googleization.......... :twisted:
lol

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Sorry Bri- The quality is the same regardless of what I get paid. Kinda like you in a round a bout way.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
gregcole said:
HARPER said:
gregcole said:

Glad I could help Harper, feel free to send me some royalties. shiteatinggrin
Still not sure why you are so concerned about my and what I do here. Jealousy I guess?
We completed 113 jobs yesterday in Tampa. How about you? 2- maybe 3?

I assume you are speaking about 11/8/10... :!:
If that is the correct date ....we did only 11....HOWEVER the deposit ticket is a little
NORTH of 13K... !gotcha!

Maybe you need MORE VOLUME..... :roll: " in full disclosure there was a water damage
ticket of about 5k in the deposit".... :!:

I believe it does qualify "though" "it was a BERBER...kinnda TOUGH to dRy-CleAn."... blowme

It is AMaZinG....that your "white-trash" cleints....Are willing to pay our prices to repair your
INFERIOR workmanship... :oops: :oops: :oops:

ps ..They have NO idea... !gotcha! that "I" would actually pay them for JUST having the oppertunity to
EXPOSE what a SCAM ARTIST you are... :lol: :lol: :lol: "

KEEP FlAppInG thAT JAW... :oops: :oops:

If you WANT me to POST the PIC's...just say SO...... :!: :!: :!: :!:

Pss..Got any subs that you are 60 day's past due...on paying... :?: :?: :?:
got a little "CASH FLOW"........problem.."RiChIe RiCh".... :shock:

Pss FEEL FREE TO POST ANY PICS OR REPAIRS THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETED ON OUR WORK.!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doug Cox said:
Sorry Bri- The quality is the same regardless of what I get paid. Kinda like you in a round a bout way.

Maybe some training would help you out some?? lol
Just kidding man...I have no idea what you do.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
I assume you are speaking about 11/8/10... :!:
If that is the correct date ....we did only 11....HOWEVER the deposit ticket is a little
NORTH of 13K... !gotcha!

Maybe you need MORE VOLUME..... :roll: " in full disclosure there was a water damage
ticket of about 5k in the deposit".... :!:

I believe it does qualify "though" "it was a BERBER...kinnda TOUGH to dRy-CleAn."... blowme
It is AMaZinG....that your "white-trash" cleints....Are willing to pay our prices to repair your
INFERIOR workmanship... :oops: :oops: :oops:
ps ..They have NO idea... !gotcha! that "I" would actually pay them for JUST having the oppertunity to
EXPOSE what a SCAM ARTIST you are... :lol: :lol: :lol: "
KEEP FlAppInG thAT JAW... :oops: :oops:
If you WANT me to POST the PIC's...just say SO...... :!: :!: :!: :!:
Pss..Got any subs that you are 60 day's past due...on paying... :?: :?: :?:
got a little "CASH FLOW"........problem.."RiChIe RiCh".... :shock:
Pss FEEL FREE TO POST ANY PICS OR REPAIRS THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETED ON OUR WORK.![/quote]

To answer your qestion- Nope - never shorted or delayed paying a contractor. Disbursements paid weekly. All contractors are paid in full. Haven't had a cash flow problem since my 2nd year (1995). You?

I am confident that if you look hard enouh at anyone- you will find the occasional customer they missed the mark on. If I cared enough about you I'd look for one of yours but I hardly have the time or the desire.

Ours was $18,302.12 for that day. - Small by Atlanta standards- but NOT bad for a company that is only 8 months old in Tampa. shiteatinggrin How old is yours?

Interesting that you would call my customers "white trash". Actually they are cost conscious. There is simply no need to pay hundreds of dollars to clean just a few rooms. We do more jobs in South Tampa than anywhere else. I have a truck on Bayshore Drive daily.....
I regret that all your banter is just that of a grumpy old man who realized that he pissed away most of his life and is jealous of those that haven't. It's really too bad.... Life is short and you should live it to it's fullest.
I am sure that this message will cause you to come off your meds and flip out. It will be ok- I promise- take the happy pill! shiteatinggrin

The reason why you have refused to meet me for lunch is because you probably are one of those absolute Inroverts that hides behind his keyboard snarking at people while masturbating.........
REAL men talk things out in person, but I'm just saying.......
FYI - In Tampa all week- I'd be happy to sit down and shoot the shit.....

Mikey P

Administrator
The reason why you have refused to meet me for lunch is because you probably are one of those absolute Inroverts that hides behind his keyboard snarking at people while masturbating.........

Harper left his cam on one day when clucking with the Skype fags so I can endorse that statement.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Come on COLE.... :roll:

You don't even ...have 10 Crews in tampa.... :cry:

18K...with 10 crews...would be an adverage of $1800.00 per Crew... :idea:

Even if your "porTy"...suckers..could bang that out.. :roll:
@ 5 jobs per crew...that is $360.00 job adverage.... :!:

I think that is a "LOT OF UpSellInG"..for a company that advertises 7 rooms & 2halls for $84.95

jus saying.... !gotcha!

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
HARPER said:
Come on COLE.... :roll:

You don't even ...have 10 Crews in tampa.... :cry:

18K...with 10 crews...would be an adverage of $1800.00 per Crew... :idea:

Even if your "porTy"...suckers..could bang that out.. :roll:
@ 5 jobs per crew...that is $360.00 job adverage.... :!:

I think that is a "LOT OF UpSellInG"..for a company that advertises 7 rooms & 2halls for $84.95

jus saying.... !gotcha!

We've actually got 20 running down here right now. (had a few come from Atlanta since it is in the 30's there). Need like 3 more.....
And- YES we love tile cleaning and restretching :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom