CONTRAVERSIAL SUBJECT......."Warning....!"

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ken Snow said:
Joe - gotta tone down your infatuation with Greg. People are starting to think it's a man crush.

More like..."fLacTuaioN"..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shhhhhh...I am just making "mArY" ...jealous... :oops: :oops:

Ps..Greg is NOT stupid...."We both recognize...what our TARGETED client's are...!"
Trust me ...we will hardly ever OVERLAPP... !gotcha!

My men have been "INSTRUCTED"..that when there is a crossover or complaint...To be
PROFESSIONAL and "DO NOT BAD MOUTH"...Greg's company.. :!: :!:

Pss. I might even buy the "cOcKsucKer"...dinner someday... :shock: :mrgreen:
If we run across a SERIOUS complaint..{Sub's can do some StUpiD ShiT}...I would
contact Greg...with a an IMMEDIATE heads-up.. :!: We all have to EAT...!!!!!

WhOOp's... :shock: "I got edited"... :oops: Someone is watchiing the "chIckEn HouSe"..

F

FB7777

as a reward to the group , you should take a page out of the marketing guru playbook and get someone of noteriety for the plutonium group to fawn over at an event

ziz zagler, Michael Goober, Paula Abdrool and Bill Phillips are taken, but I'm sure there are a few others out there that everyone will flock to get a photo op with

come see " insert famous person here" and also learn the secrets of marketing to your customer base :roll:

Mikey P said:
your EZ lasted 12 years so far

I dont have one anymore it served its purpose and didnt break me in that transistion to a second truck.(debt free)

what have you replaced?

Come to terms to what?....it got me on my second truck and was payed for....not like your overpriced, overdone, my dick is bigger than yours, vortex....now that was a waste of money for a one man chimp starting off. I remember you bragging on ICS before you got kicked off....bragging ...boasting.... about your vortex that we all sucked and were inferior unless we had a vortex......LMAO

Mikey P

Administrator
your memory fails you Curt,

I started on my own with a Butler and didn't get the V until 3 years later when I had more work than my single wand could handle

Don't regret the money spent what so ever.

nice try though.

F

FB7777

whats with the " just saying" at the end of your posts Doug?

Do you say " I know right?" like my 8 year old daughter too?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I picked that up from Josh Wood recently. I'm taking it you're not a fan? I'm sorry, it won't happen again.

Mikey P

Administrator
Not much to say about a Butler Cox, other than why the ehll/is the chem pump out again.

But Im just saying I was on the boards for three years on my own and with something other than the wgccm.

Mikey P said:
your memory fails you Curt,

I started on my own with a Butler and didn't get the V until 3 years later when I had more work than my single wand could handle

Don't regret the money spent what so ever.

nice try though.

Hmmm....How much with cost plus intrest did that truck cost you?....dont lie I will see right through it.. :roll:

Mikey P

Administrator
About 100k all said and done

Its done well over 300 k a year since I got it with maybe 5 days of down time and my back is better than ever.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
fred boyle said:
as a reward to the group , you should take a page out of the marketing guru playbook and get someone of noteriety for the plutonium group to fawn over at an event

ziz zagler, Michael Goober, Paula Abdrool and Bill Phillips are taken, but I'm sure there are a few others out there that everyone will flock to get a photo op with

come see " insert famous person here" and also learn the secrets of marketing to your customer base :roll:

I'll send you my cardboard cut-out from Connections. You can stand that up and get your picture made with me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom