cool free site for sending email newsletters etc.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
We just started using mailchimp.com to send out newsletters to our customers. It is a free service and lets you send 12,000 emails a month with no credit card or anything. Only thing of course is their small mailchimp logo at the bottom of your newsletters, ads, whatever your sending to customers. (It's barley noticeable). The emails it sends out to customers uses your companies email, you can create the email to: field to your own naming. Also you can upload newsletters to your website and send it via email template through mailchimp. It tracks conversion rates, clicks, etc. Kinda cool. We are only sending something every 3 months usually a newsletter type deal and 6 month reminders for cleanings now. (Postage is getting expensive)

Anyone use anything similar or else to send out mass mailings?

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I used it for several years. Great program. It just got to be hard for me to keep up with the emails. I went to Infusionsoft. You can make full email campaigns from 1 email to 10-20- or however many you want and schedule a time between each email. Once done it is put into motion and you don't have to do a thing. It will also capture traffic from your site and put those people on a campaign automatically. That is just a small portion of what it will do. We also use it for referral sources and staying in touch with them. Sure isn't free. About $1000 start up and $260 a month but well worth it. Stay with MailChimp until you get a sizable list.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
We use Mail Chimp as well because it's so simple to use, but pay $80 a month for a 10,000 name database. I'm sure it doesn't do everything Infusionsoft does, but it does do what David mentions.

Constant Contact is pretty much the same, but I like the Mail Chimp folks' sense of humor. I know it's juvenile, but I always make a message too wide just to see the Chimp's measuring arm pop off at the shoulder.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Interesting book I'm reading now on marketing analytics and data. They looked at some of the largest businesses in the country and how they split up their marketing dollars.
The top performers spent LESS money 10% on creating demand (coupons, sales, mailers etc). But they spent more on infrastructure (software,training) and more on customer retention.

Something to think about, david is spending more money on infusionsoft but it is super productive too.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Shane , We rolled out a holiday campaign Monday and so far booked 23 jobs from it. Surprised the heck out of me. We made a commitment last year to focus on this and treat every email like Gold and its paying off. Another good book on this is "Word of Mouse" Trends are changing fast and its important to stay on top of things

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Shane , We rolled out a holiday campaign Monday and so far booked 23 jobs from it. Surprised the heck out of me. We made a commitment last year to focus on this and treat every email like Gold and its paying off. Another good book on this is "Word of Mouse" Trends are changing fast and its important to stay on top of things

I love it david, their templates are awesome too.

But its expensive so i am going to work on it over winter and see if we can find a less expensive solution. By march just will go with them if we cant.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Seems like there should be someone else who offer an email service like them. I will spend time looking around also. I love everything about Infusionsoft but the price.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom