Cordless Penguin Sprayer vs. Cordless Mytee Sprayer

theden

Does anyone have experience with both these sprayers? I understand both the Penguin and the Mytee 5 gallon cordless sprayers have had several improvements. I'm trying to decide which one to buy and would appreciate any knowledgeable input

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
had the Penguin sprayer...it was worked pretty good...

got the Mytee Big Boss sprayer and the Penguin got thrown in storage...finally got tired of moving it around and tossed it out....

I think I am on like 2 or 3 years with the Mytee sprayer and it is still running trouble free...........
battery seems to last forever...

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Yup the big boss is awesome. I need a new hose it kinks when u pull it and cant spray. Wander if thats under warranty? The charge lasts forever luv it. Makes restaurants fast

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

randy

Name
Randy
I had the Mytee, crapped out in two weeks. Bought the Omni-Sprayer off the net for around $360 (they are $515 in Interlink stores). Great little sprayer and I have been running it daily since December. Do yourself a favor and take a look at it. I'm not a big fan of the Bridgepoint boys but this sprayer is a real winner. I best I have ever owned by far.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Yeah had a spraymaster injection.. had it
3 weeks and got 6 shipments of repair parts. Its junk

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Mikey P said:
Word on the street is Spraymaster/Penguin is folding up shop or selling the biz so go for the Mytee to be safe.

Wow, hadn't been on his site in a while. He spread his wings a little since I last knew. Too many items. I wouldn't mind buying the rights to the jug set up - still the best out there.

Sell a handful of things - make them the best out there.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
County line 5 gallon sprayer from tractor supply with wheels.
Took out the inline fuse and installed a 100 psi shurflow demand pump and it is now the cat's meow.

Sprayer cost $99 and shurflow pump was $78 from dultmeier.

No more $500 battery sprayers for me!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I have the farm supply one work great. Just have to put on a 50ft hose.

Only 99 bucks

Charge easily lasts a whole day of encap spraying.

highsteam

Name
Alberto
Was looking for a sprayer for protector application and was getting interested in the penguin sprayer.

But looked at HD and they have this one that looks similar. does anybody have any experience with them? The only thing is the hose and lance and nozzle that doesnt look good.

Code:
http://www.homedepot.com/buy/rl-flo-master-1-3-gal-battery-powered-sprayer-208680.html

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
The boss is nice for big jobs, its a pain carrying that thing up and down stairs though. Like everyone else said, the battery lasts forever.

If you buy a boss, take the bolts out that hold the handle on and put a drop of locktite on.

Oh and another thing, don't leave the hose (for filling) inside the tank if not using it. It becomes stiff over time.

Fred H

highsteam said:
Was looking for a sprayer for protector application and was getting interested in the penguin sprayer.

But looked at HD and they have this one that looks similar. does anybody have any experience with them? The only thing is the hose and lance and nozzle that doesnt look good.

Code:
http://www.homedepot.com/buy/rl-flo-master-1-3-gal-battery-powered-sprayer-208680.html

what would you expect for 24.99? a disposable sprayer is what I would expect.

Word on my street is that Masterclean Products LLC is still doing business as usual. These rumors remind me of high school girls.

Anyone that has the youth and energy to run a business like mine should email me at masterclnprd@gmail.com

Sal

Name
Lee Stockwell
I have several Masterclean SprayMaster sprayers and LOVE them. I'm sure Sal puts as much innovation into his other products.

I intended to buy more at MF in Nashville last year but I was gadding about too much while it was wrapped up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom