Corky on my mind..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey P

Administrator
when I cleaned this dude's carpet today...

82903766.jpg

lance

But just like Brian he subs out all the work to the "real players" instead of doing it himself. !gotcha!

lance

It was a joke dick head. Don't worry about what I'm doing. Just try to be the biggest prick you know how to be. It seems you were born with that natural talent.

Go bother somebody who actually thinks that what you say is important. Because I don't. All you do is show me how much of an asshole you are. I don't need anymore evidence. You have proven to me without a doubt that you are the biggest asshole on this or any other board. Congratulations.

Too bad you can't pretend to be a decent human being. Maybe someday you'll realize that no matter how much money you have or how great you think you are......you're just an ego-maniac that can never get enough attention. You'll always be a pathetic jerk and I feel sorry for you.

If Brian feels slighted then I will apologize to him for the joke. But I have a feeling that, unlike you, he has a brain that works and an IQ above 100. But he hasn't said anything yet so I think it might not have hurt his feelings.

You don't need to respond to anything I ever write again. What you need to do is worry about living longer than me.....because if you don't I promise to piss on your grave as much I possilbly can. And that's a promise I will always keep.

So, in conclusion, gfy.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
First let me start by saying ..... :shock:

Secondly, I thought the Lance comment was funny but then he had to ruin it by letting Mikey get him all butt hurt.

And further more...Mikey loves me more than he loves anyone else. :oops:

Heart_with_arrow_copy%5B1%5D.jpg

Oh, and go Niners!

lance

My brain told me it was a good deal. And it was.

The only problem was that i trusted him to do what he said he would do. Isn't that logical???

By the way i was smart enough to do a post here and smart enough to answer the phone when the owner called and smart enough not to take a chance with an engine made in SPain that was hard to get parts for. I was also smart enough to cash the check and I got my deposit back.

Ross, I think you would understand if he followed your posts with remarks that have no positive information in them at all. He is only positive to his friends and he thinks that everyone else is fair game for his stupid, mean, unwanted rants that just confirms that he has his head up his own ass for a majority of his lifetime. He didn't learn anything from getting kicked off of ICS board and he can't stand it that there is sometimes very good information on other boards like ***. He also knows that with all the other great posters on here he really isn't needed in the clean room, and if he just stayed in the bird room I don't think anyone would really miss him. But his giant ego and self-importance will never allow him to see the truth.

That's my problem with him and I know that I am not the only one. People have left or stopped posting because of him and his lack of basic courtesy. And because this board utterly relies on people posting and sharing/exchanging ideas then it is not illogical to believe that the board has suffered because of those that do not post. They just don't need the crap that he slings in their lives and they think it is stupid to contribute things for a person who is so willing to demean anything that they write. The way he acts towards people is so childish but i guess he thinks it's funny and elevates him to a higher level above all others. Sadly, that's not true. Beating down others just to make yourself (not you ross) feel better is a sign of a dysfunctional personality with a huge inferiority complex. In that world how much money you make doesn't matter and how big your business is doesn't matter either. A sickness is a sickness, no matter how rich or famous you are (or want to be.)

Mikey P

Administrator
Well since Lance has the day off and is loaded up on chocolate milk lets debate the subject of why I have been a little rough on you.

The beef I have with you dude is you showed your true colors with Green Girl.

She was a great, entertaining member and you took it upon yourself to be a total prick to her because for once the High School dork could call the Prom Queen a cunt with out fear of having her jock boyfriend pounding you. The entire board was shocked to see your behavior. Who knew that the quite, doughy, seemingly 1/3rd retarded nice guy from past mikefests was such a sexist prick.

Up till then I just let you pretend that you actually had experience with all the toys you love to comment about.
But since you didn't take my advice and NOT deal with Greenie and dragged your pitiful story here on my board to help get your money back even after I warned you (and I stepped in even further to help you out) I expected a show of gratitude. That is why I dog you now Lance. You earned my attention.

It must have been my low IQ leading me to think a dufus like you would be able to put 2 and 2 together to realize the what, hows and whys you got your refund.

Please go spend your board time on *** Lance. That joint was designed just for guys like YOU

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, Mooch is my hero. I hope the Niners do something this year.

Mikey, did you at least tell him I said "Hi"?

I wonder if he would sign my balls for me.

Mikey P

Administrator
He offered me $50 each to suck up his wife's pissy smuched face cats.

damn things were squirting everywhere.

nice down to earth guy. When I told him to be careful walking off the stairs and on to the tile he jabbed, why bother, you got insurance right?

too be honest, If my tech had not informed me of his status I would have assumed he coached his kids teams at best by what was on the walls.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Never can tell in the pre season. But we have to great player on the team.....It's the team part I have a problem with.

We'll see.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Do you really "choose" a team? You pretty much pick the one in/near the town you grow up.

I was supposed to be an Oakland fan but I'm no thug. :lol:

My Dad is a Niner fan, my brother's are Niner fans.....That pretty much got me started.

Now a Kentucky fellow who's a Chicago fan? No tellin. :mrgreen:

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
If you like a team that you grow up near, then Chavez should be a Chiefs fan :mrgreen: instead of Da Bears! :shock:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Tell him Doug!

Big D is a Raiders fan along with my brother David (lives in KC).

Louie and I are Bears fans.

My sister Rachel is a Chargers fan since she lived in San Diego for 10-years, my niece Danielle and her husband (who also live in KC) are Dallas fans (boo hiss!).

No Chief's fans in the family.....well except the husband of another niece (but nobody likes him anyway)! :lol:

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
well good for your niece Danielle and her husband!! 8) I knew Big D was a Raiders fan. :roll: You can tell him that I rolled my eyes at him for that!! :shock: :mrgreen:

lance

MODERATORS NOTE: PM's deleted as they are not allowed to be posted on a thread. Lance you know better.

I have kept all my pm's since Dec. 2008. Three of them are from you. Your effort to warn me away from buying the machine from Jeff was so incredible I just don't know how you find the time and energy to be so god-like.

Mikey P

Administrator
lance said:
MODERATORS NOTE: PM's deleted as they are not allowed to be posted on a thread. Lance you know better.

I have kept all my pm's since Dec. 2008. Three of them are from you. Your effort to warn me away from buying the machine from Jeff was so incredible I just don't know how you find the time and energy to be so god-like.

The warning/ advice went to the whole membership in the form of a sticky thjread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom