Corky on my mind..

Status
Not open for further replies.

lance

I didn't even think of that rule. Their just simple pm's from you Mikey. Can't you make an exception this time?

Kind of funny that you yell and scream about how much you warned me but then I have some evidence to the contrary and it's gone because of a rule you made.

Well anyway, you know what the truth is and I know what the truth is. Call me a liar, a loser, or whatever you want but the truth is always the truth.

My post contained more than just pm's. Why delete the other material? You deleted a lot more than was contained in the pm's. Are you now deleting things that you don't like said about you even though there is not a rule about that?

Bob Foster

lance said:
I didn't even think of that rule. Their just simple pm's from you Mikey. Can't you make an exception this time?

Kind of funny that you yell and scream about how much you warned me but then I have some evidence to the contrary and it's gone because of a rule you made.

Well anyway, you know what the truth is and I know what the truth is. Call me a liar, a loser, or whatever you want but the truth is always the truth.

My post contained more than just pm's. Why delete the other material? You deleted a lot more than was contained in the pm's. Are you now deleting things that you don't like said about you even though there is not a rule about that?

Lance the rule applies to everyone. I only deleted PMs just so I wouldn't be accused of exactly what you are claiming happened. You did make your points already without posting the PMs and so did Mike.

Now that you're set up you can actually go out and get your business rolling so don't spend your energy on this nonsense about what happened and why - move on. Get OCD about bringing home the bacon - the hell with the rest.

lance

I will do that Bob. Great meeting at connections.

Brian, a custy of yours put up a secret video on yutube of you OP'ing their carpet. Lots of extra jiggling going on. Good thing it's not in high-def. :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
Lance

I just got home from Vegas, I have no idea what you posted or what Foster took down.

If you and I had a conversation about the White Magic I have no recollection of it.

But did around and you find a Sticky/Announcement thread where I told the members here that IMO it was not safe to do biz with Greenie at the time and if anyone chose to do so, DO NOT COME CRYING ABOUT IT HERE or to me.

I deeply regret letting you use this forum to cry about your deal gone bad and I also regret ever getting involved.

End of subject.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
lance said:
I will do that Bob. Great meeting at connections.

Brian, a custy of yours put up a secret video on yutube of you OP'ing their carpet. Lots of extra jiggling going on. Good thing it's not in high-def. :lol:

Link? :shock: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom