Bob Foster

Don't you hate storing those things?

This works slicker than frog's hair.

cornerguards1.jpg

cornerguarscloseup.jpg

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Wow Boob a bungee cord. You trying to sell those too. Considering all your posts are geared toward taking cleaner's money.

Golden Boy

Lonny

Supportive Member
Simplicity is a finer point most engineers miss out on.

John Watson

Not bad Bobby,

We just have ours placed on the rear outside corner of our 3 tier chemical shelf, No bungees needed.. Sorry no photo

Chris A

Name
Chris
John Watson said:
Not bad Bobby,

We just have ours placed on the rear outside corner of our 3 tier chemical shelf, No bungees needed.. Sorry no photo

Ding.

tim

Someone needs to make corner guards where the angle is adjustable! Half of the houses I am in cant use corner guards on most of the walls because the angle is different. Nothing like pulling hose and hearing your corner guards fall on the tile!

Dirtmonger

hogjowl said:
I think mine are still at yesterdays last job.

Not that you forgot them, it's the Assumptive Close". Their going to use you next time and you are already setting up. It's marketing genius. I see classes, books, videos on this technique.

Think there are any suppliers that might work with a CC to supply each client location with their own set of hoses wands chem supplies. Just drive up, hook up and clean.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Dirtmonger said:
hogjowl said:
I think mine are still at yesterdays last job.

Not that you forgot them, it's the Assumptive Close". Their going to use you next time and you are already setting up. It's marketing genius. I see classes, books, videos on this technique.

Think there are any suppliers that might work with a CC to supply each client location with their own set of hoses wands chem supplies. Just drive up, hook up and clean.

I've been trying to tell you people that I am a Guru all this time!

Name
steve snail
Nice Bob...however, where are the others? I just place mine (5) under the front of the vac hose reel, last in first out.

Whats with waldo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom