Corner Guards For Stairs..?

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Orange corner guards show off well to custy. I also use velcro rubber coated hook, often with a towel for further protection.

Sometimes I use blankets as well to go around corners on stairs or to protect the wood or painted surfaces on the rails or exposed steps that have no carpet on them or some carpet in the middle of the step but not on the sides.

Dog and pony show? Yes, sometimes, but better safe than sorry.

KLNSTEC

Name
David Alonso
This New corner Guard will help in so many different ways. And as in reguards to the dog and pony show, I aggree with you to a certain extent. Their are so many cases in which a corner would need to used and their are cases where you just want to impress.
For Example. I was cleaning this enormus house here in San Diego, and in this intance I DID NOT need a corner guard, I laid out five extra feet of Vacumn hose and that sloved my problem. BUT i used a corner guard still. My Customer brought it to my attention on how happy she was that i had taken the time to protect her walls, Since then, I have been cleaning for her for a long time and ALL of her friends as well.

NOW, as in the case of L-shape stairs. This new guard "DUK GUARD" will also impress the customers. I've been cleaning carpet for a long time, and the only way to protect those wall in the stairs WITHOUT complicating things, is to have another person hold that hose, And in most cases, i clean all by myself. This new corner helps to avoid any complications. All you do is adjust the leg according to the stair by simply pushing the leg down.

PROBLEM SLOVED

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Steve Lawrence said:
Hmm, not sure what you're looking for exactly but we bought some of these and cut them into thirds. They are padded and quilted and have a spring in them that hugs the door or staircase posts. Awesome item that show you care.

http://www.globalindustrial.com/searchR ... 2&x=22&y=4

Now Steve.....that's a cool item. With the spring loaded clips, it should cover just about any aplication!

KLNSTEC

Name
David Alonso
The Guards are now available through our website or you can go through your local Distributor.
Become friends with on our facebook page. http://facebook.com/Duk.Guard and under "about" click on the link KLNSTEC Innovations button and that will take you to our company page and send us a like. Every Month starting 28th of June, We will be giving away 3 Guards, plus free shipping. So in order to win YOU MUST SEND US A "LIKE".
Who knows you may just be the next winner.
Also check out the website for further details WWW.Dukguard.com
Read more: http://www.*********************/threads/corner-guards-i-never-use-them.23650/page-4#ixzz2W3FFdoHs

Back
Top Bottom