Corona virus impact on business

FredC

Village Idiot
Extraterrestrial !!!
No doubt from Roswell in 47. The aliens we were able to capture alive caught the common cold and died but not before it mutated and killed many that were present at the alien autopsy. We were able to contain it then, manipulate it further, and now the US government is attempting to use it to lessen the SS/medicare burden. They designed it to target old people. It was planted in China to maintain deniability knowing they wouldn't be able to contain it.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
No doubt from Roswell in 47. The aliens we were able to capture alive caught the common cold and died but not before it mutated and killed many that were present at the alien autopsy. We were able to contain it then, manipulate it further, and now the US government is attempting to use it to lessen the SS/medicare burden. They designed it to target old people. It was planted in China to maintain deniability knowing they wouldn't be able to contain it.
but...but....but wouldn't that be like suicide since our government is run by old white men...?

Reactions: Art Kelley

FredC

Village Idiot
but...but....but wouldn't that be like suicide since our government is run by old white men...?
Bawb.....you know those guys aren't the real government.

and a few of the useful idiots dying would only serve to have the populace further submit to the control by the real government.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
ya........i think i had a corona bug fly in my mouth coming outta Krogers tonite...
i'll be # 1 in Michigan no dought.....you guys are a gas......if i don make it!

Mikey P

Administrator
FB_IMG_1583591173851.jpg

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
2 died yesterday in Florida. Both Elderly and had traveled.
Doubt that you have to travel to find it though.
I think it's probably been here for awhile...the world vacations here.
I would bet many here have already had it and got over it. Like the regular flu.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I knew it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom