Corona virus impact on business

FredC

Village Idiot

updated every minute
I'm going to hope our current 5%+* mortality rate is due to lack of testing/mild cases going unreported/undiagnosed........or just a higher percentage of older folks/immunocompromised getting it for whatever reason.....and starts to trend downward

*assuming this is accurate

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'm going to hope our current 5%+* mortality rate is do to lack of testing/mild cases going unreported/undiagnosed........or just a higher percentage of older folks/immunocompromised getting it for whatever reason.....and starts to trend downward

*assuming this is accurate
It seems that the greatest danger is developing pneumonia. I'm not sure if regular antibiotics work in this case. I sometimes have colds that develop into pneumonia. The cold is caused by a virus but the resulting pneumonia is a bacterial infection picked up by the weakened immune system. I would like to hear what their treatment options are.

FredC

Village Idiot
It seems that the greatest danger is developing pneumonia. I'm not sure if regular antibiotics work in this case. I sometimes have colds that develop into pneumonia. The cold is caused by a virus but the resulting pneumonia is a bacterial infection picked up by the weakened immune system. I would like to hear what their treatment options are.
I think this is viral pneumonia not bacterial.

FredC

Village Idiot
They’re calling old folks 60 and above😳
lol

mortality rate goes way up at that point......at least based on China

5e583c47fee23d4cf4755b27.png

Reactions: Cleanworks

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
What's Bawb's latest on this conspiracy?

Bob's just the type person that flu is hi-risk

also, those folks in the nursing home in Washington were sitting ducks to whoever walked in carrying

sooo...even thought it's "just the flu", it's still a BFD (and should be) to those at highest risk to die levels

By this time next year, it will have run it's course world wide (and it will be WW, 'cause you can't contain a virus that's loose )
a year from now the numbers will look more "normal"

I KNOW that, because I rolled the bones

1583535429008.png

..L.T.A.

• Haha
Reactions: Papa John

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Just had a case diagnosed in our county. Some idiot went to Italy. We'll see if the phone quits ringing. I'm booked two weeks out so I won't starve for a little while.

Reactions: SamIam

Mikey P

Administrator
Bob's just the type person that flu is hi-risk

also, those folks in the nursing home in Washington were sitting ducks to whoever walked in carrying

sooo...even thought it's "just the flu", it's still a BFD (and should be) to those at highest risk to die levels

By this time next year, it will have run it's course world wide (and it will be WW, 'cause you can't contain a virus that's loose )
a year from now the numbers will look more "normal"

I KNOW that, because I rolled the bones

View attachment 97457

..L.T.A.

hey Larry I meant to tell you, you and I finally agree on something.

Those fooken Crawdaddys do taste like dirt.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Well I'm happy to report that our Walmart appears to be totally unaffected by the mass hysteria, plenty of everything on the shelves

I would think most rural citizens have been prepped for many years now. City folk just aren't as smart in that aspect.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I'm considering wearing a mask when in the client's home.

Do you think it will make them more comfortable or not?

Please make it STOP! my 401K has lost 30%. It was heavy in travel and hotels :hopeless::dejection:😢😢😢😢

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
thaw it, rinse it, pat DRY in paper towels, toss in sizzling seasoned butter (little onion and garlic w/mine)
2 minutes or less saute in the skillet .
enjoy alone or over rice

.L.T.A.

• Wow
Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Jeff T
thaw it, rinse it, pat DRY in paper towels, toss in sizzling seasoned butter (little onion and garlic w/mine)
2 minutes or less saute in the skillet .
enjoy alone or over rice

.L.T.A.
Start with butter, add minced shallot, when the shallot starts to go opaque, add a little garlic, wait 30 seconds, add lagostinos, cook for 2-3min, tossing, add an oz of white wine.... wait until the wine has reduced by 1/2.... add a little fresh chopped parsley.....
If you really want to go all out, add 1 oz of cream, and a little lemon zest....
Season to taste with sea salt, and fresh cracked pepper...
Serve over fresh linguine....
Finish with fresh grated Parma....
You’ll thank me later....

Mikey P

Administrator
Start with butter, add minced shallot, when the shallot starts to go opaque, add a little garlic, wait 30 seconds, add lagostinos, cook for 2-3min, tossing, add an oz of white wine.... wait until the wine has reduced by 1/2.... add a little fresh chopped parsley.....
If you really want to go all out, add 1 oz of cream, and a little lemon zest....
Season to taste with sea salt, and fresh cracked pepper...
Serve over fresh linguine....
Finish with fresh grated Parma....
You’ll thank me later....

Will you marry me?

Name
Jeff T
Will you marry me?
Cooking is easy. Coming up with healthy, balanced meals everyday is the hard part.
We all want to eat for flavour.
We should all eat for health.
Combining the 2 is more difficult, but certainly not impossible.
Cooking is simply chemistry and timing....
Master the 2, and the possibilities are endless...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom