Corona virus impact on business

steve_64

I got one. Buy you still need to dry.
Screenshot_20200313-124953.png

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
My earlier opinion of the organization has been confirmed
Ok, I was somewhat bewildered by your earlier opinion, but now I see🤷🏼‍♂️ Of course we’re spraying our commercial accounts like crazy as you can imagine. Of course we do that for flu scare. But we also do that as an accommodation, and tell them it only takes one infected person #kid to undo. But, at least we and they are being pro-active🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Mikey P

Administrator
In reality we should pull a China and all stay home/isolated for 30 days..

But we won't..

My tire store is open for business..

NaFP7IG2I0sZFqzqDtnjW3YOknd6aGDjWnxnsLR9mlTtp8ZfDwacgm2nH7tKLfK0t58hEHatjeJqrSgvKfc8lE9RQgiwWCKNZTcN_rgyfLf42-hRKAVO0ftdC5i9ARXYrHrOLTWFa2-r2MdR00dYw2HaQXlL_je-YYLWtmoNv8o9UJk6oC2YOmUBe9gVr0GG6h01dttr421Nw9HY3X_xpIQSNm8nUzbAwgHJ=s0-d-e1-ft
Pjuiz-lWugDL4AJ9lc6waGDAl13zgKDwSXkGIMCvOg23xz6DOjQLI1rA-BRzWBifRYKwNvjMeMKkTc0pY866-_1bFaKWtrnoujy07nnrGxjVroBNS6W6quw6BgA7FHFZSmsDyEtuQIc=s0-d-e1-ft
mFjcyvSvxXfgmTHKRUYJcFSTGF2BRI3kASVdi-PEv-GB9NQdGvhlsxXVpXegQXKlTHOfjDIdDNAkT4fI2xi_lMSPDg5ahBetRhmFiN4di1Zg2WDNNpKP4yWgQA7JPXxXXorh8E80DDFYgbqB5Q=s0-d-e1-ft

At Les Schwab Tire Centers, the safety of our customers and employees is always foremost on our minds. As communities continue to feel the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19), I want to share with you the steps we're taking to help protect the health of our customers, employees, and communities.

We’re closely monitoring local and national reports on the evolving impact of COVID-19. Based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and local public health agencies, we've established a response team to act quickly and effectively.

As an immediate step, we increased our cleaning and disinfecting efforts in every store — frequently disinfecting often-touched surfaces such as counters, chairs, phones, door handles, keypads, restroom surfaces, etc. We temporarily shut down our popcorn machines and coffee service as an extra precaution. Additionally, we plan to close and clean any store with an outbreak to ensure our customers and employees are protected to the best extent possible. You can check on the status of any store at www.lesschwab.com . Finally, we ask all of our employees who show symptoms or come into contact with infected individuals to stay home and follow the CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of the infection. You can learn more here.

At this time, all of our stores are open for business and our tire experts are available to provide the world-class service you expect from Les Schwab. Our online bill pay is convenient and accessible 24 hours a day, and to help minimize your time spent in our stores, you can schedule an appointment at www.lesschwab.com.

All of us at Les Schwab feel deeply for those who have been impacted by this outbreak. We value your business and plan to take all necessary steps to ensure our stores are exceptionally clean and sanitary,and a safe place to shop for everyone. Again, the health and safety of our customers, employees and our communities are a top priority and we're committed to doing our part to help keep you safe.

Thank you,
John Robertson
President of Store Operations
Facebook
Twitter

Instagram
Copyright © 2019 Les Schwab Tire Centers | Privacy Policy
Our address is 20900 Cooley Road, Bend, OR 97701

You received this email because you are registered on lesschwab.com with the email address: mikepailliotet@gmail.com. If you wish to no longer receive email from us, or believe this has been sent to you in error, click here to safely unsubscribe.

This message was sent from an email address that does not accept incoming email. If you have questions regarding this correspondence, or would like to update your email address, please contact us directly at emailsupport@lesschwab.com

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

But we won't..

My tire store is open for business..

NaFP7IG2I0sZFqzqDtnjW3YOknd6aGDjWnxnsLR9mlTtp8ZfDwacgm2nH7tKLfK0t58hEHatjeJqrSgvKfc8lE9RQgiwWCKNZTcN_rgyfLf42-hRKAVO0ftdC5i9ARXYrHrOLTWFa2-r2MdR00dYw2HaQXlL_je-YYLWtmoNv8o9UJk6oC2YOmUBe9gVr0GG6h01dttr421Nw9HY3X_xpIQSNm8nUzbAwgHJ=s0-d-e1-ft
Pjuiz-lWugDL4AJ9lc6waGDAl13zgKDwSXkGIMCvOg23xz6DOjQLI1rA-BRzWBifRYKwNvjMeMKkTc0pY866-_1bFaKWtrnoujy07nnrGxjVroBNS6W6quw6BgA7FHFZSmsDyEtuQIc=s0-d-e1-ft
mFjcyvSvxXfgmTHKRUYJcFSTGF2BRI3kASVdi-PEv-GB9NQdGvhlsxXVpXegQXKlTHOfjDIdDNAkT4fI2xi_lMSPDg5ahBetRhmFiN4di1Zg2WDNNpKP4yWgQA7JPXxXXorh8E80DDFYgbqB5Q=s0-d-e1-ft

At Les Schwab Tire Centers, the safety of our customers and employees is always foremost on our minds. As communities continue to feel the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19), I want to share with you the steps we're taking to help protect the health of our customers, employees, and communities.

We’re closely monitoring local and national reports on the evolving impact of COVID-19. Based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and local public health agencies, we've established a response team to act quickly and effectively.

As an immediate step, we increased our cleaning and disinfecting efforts in every store — frequently disinfecting often-touched surfaces such as counters, chairs, phones, door handles, keypads, restroom surfaces, etc. We temporarily shut down our popcorn machines and coffee service as an extra precaution. Additionally, we plan to close and clean any store with an outbreak to ensure our customers and employees are protected to the best extent possible. You can check on the status of any store at www.lesschwab.com . Finally, we ask all of our employees who show symptoms or come into contact with infected individuals to stay home and follow the CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of the infection. You can learn more here.

At this time, all of our stores are open for business and our tire experts are available to provide the world-class service you expect from Les Schwab. Our online bill pay is convenient and accessible 24 hours a day, and to help minimize your time spent in our stores, you can schedule an appointment at www.lesschwab.com.

All of us at Les Schwab feel deeply for those who have been impacted by this outbreak. We value your business and plan to take all necessary steps to ensure our stores are exceptionally clean and sanitary,and a safe place to shop for everyone. Again, the health and safety of our customers, employees and our communities are a top priority and we're committed to doing our part to help keep you safe.

Thank you,
John Robertson
President of Store Operations

Facebook
Twitter

Instagram

Copyright © 2019 Les Schwab Tire Centers | Privacy Policy
Our address is 20900 Cooley Road, Bend, OR 97701

You received this email because you are registered on lesschwab.com with the email address: mikepailliotet@gmail.com. If you wish to no longer receive email from us, or believe this has been sent to you in error, click here to safely unsubscribe.

This message was sent from an email address that does not accept incoming email. If you have questions regarding this correspondence, or would like to update your email address, please contact us directly at emailsupport@lesschwab.com

Stop hinting you want me to send you tires. Sweaters is my limit.

Reactions: Mikey P

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
We’re spraying the four churches we care for with Aseptic plus and will be spraying the three schools. It has kept the flu at bay or to a minimum. Has there been flu, yes. Maybe even covid19, who knows, the symptoms are similar. We can spray a 800 seat facility, pews, foot rails, doors, ledges, high and low, rugs, pulpits, you name it in an hour. It eases their minds. Do I promote the encap properties of electrostatic spraying, nope. If it does fine, if it doesn’t fine. We’re there to spray with what we thinks works best for the occasion, and help keep the doors open.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

well, the exec director just issued a company directive to "work from home" for the next three weeks .
along with no "face to face" inspections or meetings with clients

For me and a couple others here, that equates to a three week paid holiday :cool:

hope the weather's nice.....

1584123188656.png

...LT.A.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I have over 500 printed spray bottles and two gallons of milgro plus. I was thinking of one ounce per 16 ounce spray bottle and sell them for ten bucks a piece. Only thing is handling all those ten dollar bills.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
My HVAC service company emailed all their customers the following, might be helpful in our industry...

Dear Valued Customers,

With growing global concerns around COVID-19 (“coronavirus”), we wanted to provide you with an update on LA Construction Heating and Airs response to date and our commitment to ensure public safety moving forward. The health, safety and well-being of our clients, homeowners, building owners and our employees is our top priority and we are following the lead of local public health authorities at this time.
First and foremost, we are in close communication regarding basic safety precautions with our office staff and making sure we work with them on a daily basis to address any potential issues.

An important measure for our field team, effective immediately, we are providing each field technician with a safety kit which includes the recommended masks, gloves and booties to be used for each job. Upon introduction we are informing that we have masks available if homeowners would like us to utilize them. We believe this is an important measure for the safety of homeowners/building owners and for our field team.

Again, we continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide ongoing updates as needed. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards
XXXXXXXXXX

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You guys and gals are freaking out just like they want you to

I’m pissed off that they cancelled my 10u soccer team’s season because of this. My team was just starting to get warmed up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom