Corona virus impact on business

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Good idea Mikey...I bet most of them shelfs
Need it awfully bad.....anyways!

Matter a fact after my experience looking at empty shelves yesterday.....
.they are all filthy and NEED a good cleaning

Anyone taking on this job is sure to die!

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
My night out with the wife going to see Jay Leno next week was cancelled due to this crap! Fook idiots that overreact!

Reactions: Nomad74

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Seattle's a ghost town. All because someone brought the virus to a nursing home in a town 20 minutes away on the other side of Lake Washington.

60% of the deaths in the US happened at this facility.

I do know of a man in his 40s that died from the virus. His nine team members were quarantined, but none had it.

At this point the trashed grocery stores are laughable, but if they don't step up restocking there will actually be some shortages. Oh, if you want TP or bleach? Go to Home Depot, they've brought in pallet loads.

Reactions: jcooper

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20200314-143957.png

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I predict that when all of this passes phones will ring off the hook. People are spending more time at home looking at their nasty carpet and fantasizing about the viruses lurking in those fibers. They are also spending more time glued to Facebook and seeing my ad go by every five minutes.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
because if it has a similar infection rate to influenza 900 thousand people would die (potentially) in the US. That is a lot of grandma and grandpas.

that is based on your 35000 number and an influenza average mortality rate of .01%

coronavirus seems to spread fairly easy and there isn't a vaccine to slow it

beyond the mortality rate you have issues like continued economic impact/lost production, hospitals overwhelmed, etc
Mommy !!!

Mikey P

Administrator
Reactions: Cleanworks

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Well, $1.25 at Sams by my house😀 Since when has gas plummeted at spring break?

The Saudis and Russians are having a price war, Russia is trying to hurt our fracking industry. Saudis want cuts/higher prices. Russia said no. That started the huge moves in market, then carnivorous hit us.

Oil price low prevents them from fracking, can't pay bills - go out of biz. Lots of consolidation/bankruptcy's going to happen in oil industry.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I predict that when all of this passes phones will ring off the hook. People are spending more time at home looking at their nasty carpet and fantasizing about the viruses lurking in those fibers. They are also spending more time glued to Facebook and seeing my ad go by every five minutes.
Thanks Jim. That reminded me to run an ad

Reactions: Jim Williams

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom