Couch Tip$

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
found one in a recliner.
Colt Detective Special to be exact.
It belonged to her husband "Big Winnie" that passed a few weeks earlier.
I unloaded it and gave it to her

..L.T.A.
Nice pistol, 38 special? You should have made her an offer.

Colt Detective Special
The Colt Detective Special is a six-shot, carbon steel framed, 2-inch or 3-inch barreled, double-action revolver, and the first example of a class of firearms known as "snubnose revolvers". Made by Colt's Manufacturing Company, this model revolver, as the name "Detective Special" suggests, was intended to be a concealed weapon used by plainclothes police detectives.Wikipedia
Type:Revolver
Place of origin:United States
Manufacturer:Colt

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I

Colt Detective Special
The Colt Detective Special is a six-shot, carbon steel framed, 2-inch or 3-inch barreled, double-action revolver, and the first example of a class of firearms known as "snubnose revolvers". Made by Colt's Manufacturing Company, this model revolver, as the name "Detective Special" suggests, was intended to be a concealed weapon used by plainclothes police detectives.Wikipedia

found a envelope with a stack of hundreds under a nightstand....

I took to the homeowner and asked you missing any money?????

Wife looked at husband?
K
Yeah that's my gambling winnings!
It was a trick!

Wipe yor prints?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Willy P

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Full size table is so much more stable. I found I was trying too hard not to knock over smaller tables.

Im sending a mixed message here. (tennis ball). Hack or Pro?

IMG_6193.jpeg

IMG_6194.jpeg
IMG_6195.jpeg

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson

Colt Detective Special
Oh wow…point shot…no thinking involved. Know a gun shop owner that used one of these when a dummy tried to rob him In his store. Guy hung around til the place was cleared from other customers, sat across my friend desk about 15 ft. Guy points a gun at my friend thru his shirt and says to my friend…give me all your money and I will will grab as many firearms as possible. My friend says…you will not be able to leave here alive….it’s best you leave. Guy refused to leave…my friend had a split moment to grab his detective from under his his desk….point and. Bam! Got the guy…fell down…my friend ran over and pointed to his head….my friend spared him. His wife came running from the other room and pointed right to his head.mMy friend stopped her from going any further.
The scumbag got thirty days and walked. Amazing these twisted laws.
Anyway I asked my friend why a detective over an auto. Said for quick close up situations, detective is a point and shot no thinking, no jamming no racking.
He was right. Saved his life that day.

Name
Jeff T
We use an upholstery table on most days.

I can’t believe some of you guys don’t use them.

Are they not part of the premium tool package?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
We use an upholstery table on most days.

I can’t believe some of you guys don’t use them.

Are they not part of the premium tool package?
jonDon use to sell the fold up ‘waiters’ tray type upholstery cushion table. they stopped selling them years ago. I still have mine. Saves from bending.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I hate when I'm cleaning and I see one of these in the couch or under the couch.

Like come on people put your gun somewhere safe.

View attachment 122138

View attachment 122139
"murican problems" spare change, lolley wrappers, matchbox cars etc is about worst I've found..
what my wand has snagged from under the bed is different, some tools look like they need to be mains powered 🤔

SamIam

Name
sam miller
"murican problems" spare change, lolley wrappers, matchbox cars etc is about worst I've found..
what my wand has snagged from under the bed is different, some tools look like they need to be mains powered 🤔
Honestly one was a retired cop the other guy lived in the ghetto.

But still I don't want to find it like that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom