Cougars

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
No, not the good kind. Big paw prints on my Jeep seats. Left scat in my garage (forgot to close it). Pretty spooky. Those buggers give me the creeps. Gonna keep the dogs in for awhile. Maybe they will eat the local burglars?
Al

Willy P

Name
Willy P
geez - I get all ready for a lurid tale......... I've seen Jimmy naked
yeah, they're around here to. Lather up a can of Raid in bacon fat.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've seen Jimmy naked

I had another opossum in the barn again.....shot and missed..... again. no won ton soup for you!

I'm thinking of getting rid of the cats, without cats I don't need cat food and without cat food, no opossum.

But then I'd have mice. you make me sick

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
cats that live in barns usually don't get cat food at all.

Solve 3 problems.

No opossums

No mice

And less cats.

hogjowl

Idiot™
When I get mice in the barn, I call my pest control company.

They get rid of them every time.

I know when the mice are back when the owl starts hooting around the house at night.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
So they bite into the can of Raid and it sprays them? Does it really work or do they just lick the bacon off?
Al

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
hot_cougars_05.jpg

'Cougar' woman caged
Note: not a picture of cougar

She harassed men at work with abusive messages

Jailed ... Jeevani Wickramaratna
A WOMAN who dubbed herself the “office cougar” has been jailed for sexual harassment after wreaking havoc on the lives of her male colleagues.

Jeevani Wickramaratna, 44, made up stories of affairs, posted explicit messages on Facebook and even falsely claimed that one of her victims was HIV positive.

The software engineer preyed on married men, alleging that they were sexually pestering HER and even emailing their wives.

But she was found guilty of three harassment charges and jailed for 26 weeks.

She became infatuated with her first victim, Paul Stokes, a co-worker at electronics firm Raymarine in Portsmouth, after he emailed her offering her some of his birthday cake.

Wickramaratna, of Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, sent Mr Stokes a series of indecent messages – and even falsely alleged on Facebook that he was HIV positive.

She later worked for Kazeem Benzair in a communications firm in Shepton Mallet, Somerset.

There she sent abusive messages to colleague Pir Khan and then reported HIM to Mr Benzair for harassment.

Both Mr Khan and Wickramaratna were suspended from the firm.

Wickramaratna then sent 107 abusive emails to Mr Benzair and did not stop despite pleas by Mrs Benzair, who was suffering from a serious illness.

Crime scene ... site in Shepton Mallet where Jeevani Wickramaratna worked.
swns

Wickramaratna pleaded not guilty to harassment but she was convicted of all counts, taking place between June 1, 2010 and October 17, 2010.

Judge David Parsons blasted her saying: “You persisted on sending people emails even after being warned by the police and have shown no remorse, empathy or regret.

“You live in a complete fantasy world.”

Name
Nate W.
Juice said:
I agree they should just mouse but we feed them and they catch mice for entertainment. oh my...

J/K
4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Dc1ZBJB3U4]

So glad we don't have to worry about that stuff here... hey now

RickL

Chester said:
I've seen Jimmy naked

I had another opossum in the barn again.....shot and missed..... again. no won ton soup for you!

I'm thinking of getting rid of the cats, without cats I don't need cat food and without cat food, no opossum.

But then I'd have mice. you make me sick

Richard no offense but how in heck do you miss an opossum in a barn.
I got this vision of your place with most everything full of bullet holes :lol:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Askal said:
So they bite into the can of Raid and it sprays them? Does it really work or do they just lick the bacon off?
Al

Al, the cougar, (four legged type), bites into the can to eat it.

The can explodes in the cougars' mouth.

One angry cougar that can't bite but sure as hell can scratch you up a lot. I've seen Jimmy naked

I'm glad we don't have any dangerous animals like that down under.

Although I think I once had a cougar down under. LIKE! yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

Shorty.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Askal said:
Al

Puts a BAD taste in their mouth hey Marty, blow me

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Askal said:
No, not the good kind. Big paw prints on my Jeep seats. Left scat in my garage (forgot to close it). Pretty spooky. Those buggers give me the creeps. Gonna keep the dogs in for awhile. Maybe they will eat the local burglars?
Al
Unless they are rat dogs leave them out the cat doesn't want anything to do dogs. You do know that's how you hunt them right? Dogs tree em and you shoot em

S

sam miller

Art Kelley said:
hot_cougars_05.jpg

'Cougar' woman caged
Note: not a picture of cougar

She harassed men at work with abusive messages

Jailed ... Jeevani Wickramaratna
A WOMAN who dubbed herself the “office cougar” has been jailed for sexual harassment after wreaking havoc on the lives of her male colleagues.

Jeevani Wickramaratna, 44, made up stories of affairs, posted explicit messages on Facebook and even falsely claimed that one of her victims was HIV positive.

The software engineer preyed on married men, alleging that they were sexually pestering HER and even emailing their wives.

But she was found guilty of three harassment charges and jailed for 26 weeks.

She became infatuated with her first victim, Paul Stokes, a co-worker at electronics firm Raymarine in Portsmouth, after he emailed her offering her some of his birthday cake.

Wickramaratna, of Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, sent Mr Stokes a series of indecent messages – and even falsely alleged on Facebook that he was HIV positive.

She later worked for Kazeem Benzair in a communications firm in Shepton Mallet, Somerset.

There she sent abusive messages to colleague Pir Khan and then reported HIM to Mr Benzair for harassment.

Both Mr Khan and Wickramaratna were suspended from the firm.

Wickramaratna then sent 107 abusive emails to Mr Benzair and did not stop despite pleas by Mrs Benzair, who was suffering from a serious illness.

Crime scene ... site in Shepton Mallet where Jeevani Wickramaratna worked.
swns

Wickramaratna pleaded not guilty to harassment but she was convicted of all counts, taking place between June 1, 2010 and October 17, 2010.

Judge David Parsons blasted her saying: “You persisted on sending people emails even after being warned by the police and have shown no remorse, empathy or regret.

“You live in a complete fantasy world.”

The picture is of Tia Leoni! That Wickramaratna is scary looking

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
When I was living in PA, There were a few coyotes running around one time, and I looked into this stuff. I never actually tried it, but I like the theory.
I doubt anything will be climbing into your jeep if there was some nice fresh mountain lion pee wafting through the air.

http://www.predatorpee.com/

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
sam miller said:
["]
hot_cougars_05.jpg

That's called bait and switch. It's an old carpet cleaner's trick.

S

sam miller

Art Kelley said:
sam miller":1de42wtk][ said:
hot_cougars_05.jpg

That's called bait and switch. It's an old carpet cleaner's trick.[/quote:1de42wtk]

I know nothing I see nothing! I've seen Jimmy naked

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
sam miller said:
Art Kelley":iyjgubc1][quote="sam miller":iyjgubc1][ said:
hot_cougars_05.jpg

That's called bait and switch. It's an old carpet cleaner's trick.[/quote:iyjgubc1]

I know nothing I see nothing! I've seen Jimmy naked[/quote:iyjgubc1]
Mikey.P should just post this picture on the MB home page.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Goomer said:
When I was living in PA, There were a few coyotes running around one time, and I looked into this stuff. I never actually tried it, but I like the theory.
I doubt anything will be climbing into your jeep if there was some nice fresh mountain lion pee wafting through the air.

http://www.predatorpee.com/

Um, a cougar IS a mountain lion.Or a puma. Or a catamount. Or a panther. Depends on where you live. LIKE!

Back
Top Bottom