Cough Hack

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Today I tried out bio break w/cs and it performed well but it killed my chest. I did three apartments this morning and by the second one I was wondering if I'd make it out alive lol. At first I thought it was the upt I was using on the second apt but I've used that before. It may have been the odor treatment but I've also used it before. So by process of elimination I'd guess it's the bio break. Anyone else have similar issues and what presprays are less harsh on the lungs? Isn't bio break supposed to be one if the best as far as hazardous sprays go?

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

hogjowl

Idiot™
Well, say what you will, but you can not go wrong with Judson's products. Sure, they appear to be expensive, until you factor in the super low dilution ratios. Then, you see very quickly that they are a very good value. And they work.

And they will not make you, or your customers cough.

FredC

Village Idiot
I guess that would depend on what he is sensitive to....is it the D'lime in the biobreaK?

Dan...what are you spraying it down with?
Maybe go to a larger droplet size..........

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I guess that would depend on what he is sensitive to....is it the D'lime in the biobreaK?

Dan...what are you spraying it down with?
Maybe go to a larger droplet size..........

Non adjustable inline sprayer

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Well, say what you will, but you can not go wrong with Judson's products. Sure, they appear to be expensive, until you factor in the super low dilution ratios. Then, you see very quickly that they are a very good value. And they work.

And they will not make you, or your customers cough.

Like slop&gobble?

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Thinking about it ,it could have been a mixture of chemicals, steam and urine? Maybe I just had a reaction. Either way I'm still hacking. lol

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't use much Slop and Gobble. The pH is too high. I keep O2 prespray on my van with the booster powder. That way, I can add the booster if I want to, or keep the pH neutral if needed.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Dang Dan,I though you broke a nasty bio bag and were hacking from the fumes. I didn't kow you set your lungs on fire.Sorry for the confusion bud!get better, and give Judson a call!Chris

Reactions: Soxpac
Back
Top Bottom